Skip to main content

What music or songs are you listening to?

Ha! That song takes me straight back to the 90's when I remember watching it on rage on channel 2 back in my younger years...lol. Must have been when that song was just released! lol. I reckon I have that song recorded on some old VHS tapes here somewhere from back in that era when I would try and record the whole night of rage music videos...lol :)

Ha! That song takes me straight back to the 90's when I remember watching it on rage on channel 2 back in my younger years...lol. Must have been when that song was just released! lol. I reckon I have that song recorded on some old VHS tapes here somewhere from back in that era when I would try and record the whole night of rage music videos...lol :)

I bet i have it on vhs from that era too when I did the same!

There used to be a theme park down the road from where I grew up called footrot flats named after these characters

Cool, the only time I was close to some sort of music fame was by sheer luck when I was working near the city of Melbourne back in 1996 when I noticed something weird at my usual bus stop one evening. There was a huge crowd of people there when I was waiting to get my usual bus home from work. Anyway I was thinking is it some sort of strike or a protest of some sort? After a few minutes they all started to scream and they were all looking towards the Hyatt hotel which was across the road from my bus stop. I didn't know but they were all Michael Jackson fans and they must have known that Michael Jackson was staying at that hotel and he came out to greet the fans out the front of the hotel in the lower doorway. He only stood there for about a minute or so and waved to all the screaming fans outside the hotel. I also saw him from where I was waiting at my usual bus stop...lol. I guess I was in the right place at the right time. I am not a huge Michael Jackson fan but that time will stay with me forever I think. :)

Back