• Bisexual

Votes: 12 12.6%
  • Asexual

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Pansexual

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Hetero (me likey da pink elephants).

Although, I've had some pretty strong male crushes. Usually celebrities, and mostly "damn, I wished I looked like that!" (e.g. Brando in Streetcar).

But I've also had some male celeb crushes who weren't super attractive, more that they were just so fucking talented that I kinda fell in love with them (e.g. Reece Shearsmith, Matthew Baynton).

I think most people are at least a tiny bit bi...
:)

Although, I've had some pretty strong male crushes. Usually celebrities, and mostly "damn, I wished I looked like that!" (e.g. Brando in Streetcar).

But I've also had some male celeb crushes who weren't super attractive, more that they were just so fucking talented that I kinda fell in love with them (e.g. Reece Shearsmith, Matthew Baynton).

So true.

Yes...I have many girl crushes :D

Including
..Annie Lennox from the Eurythmics, TraLa, Ita Buttrose, Hazel Hawke to name but a few. :D

(

Back