What is your reality TV threshold?

My favorites:

Big Brother
Survivor
Ghost Hunters
RuPaul's Drag Race
Amish Mafia
Bar Rescue

Occasionally, I'll watch, Next Top Model, and some of the law enforcement and court reality shows. I'm not interested in watching any of the other shows.

My favorites:

Big Brother
Survivor
Ghost Hunters
RuPaul's Drag Race
Amish Mafia
Bar Rescue

Occasionally, I'll watch, Next Top Model, and some of the law enforcement and court reality shows. I'm not interested in watching any of the other shows.

Freakin love ghost hunters!

Big Brother is the only one I watch every episode of. I enjoy Geordie Shore, The Voice & AGT as well. Won't really go out of my way to watch any others.

But if we're including stuff like animal planet, I love My Cat From Hell and all of the 'Animal Cops' shows.

Pretty low actually, most reality TV I don't like. A lot of it is more formulaic than regular programming.

Always seem to get hooked on BB, of course. I watched Masterchef before this season.

I recently watched the makeover episodes of Beauty and Geek, really that's the only interesting thing that happens on this show. The bastards have got clever now and spread it out over three weeks. But almost everyone seems to be hamming it up on this show, it barely qualifies as reality TV.

Watched a little X-Factor this year, mainly for Dami.

Honestly were I to list all the reality TV I watch I'd have to face the truth that I have a problem.

So I will say the main reality 'reality' TV I watch is:

BB, MKR, and The Block.

I also watch nearly every trashy 'reality' TV show there is.

Geordie Shore, TOWIE, Real Housewives of Everywhere, RuPauls Drag Race, Catfish, Project Runway, Dance Moms, 16 and Pregnant, Teen Mom, The A-List, Toddlers & Tiaras, Honey Boo Boo, Bad Girls Club, Princesses: Long Island...

Dammit I said I wouldn't list them and that's not even all of them.

help-gif.gif

I can't stand singing, talent, or cooking reality TV.

Big Brother, Survivor, The Amazing Race, and Farmer Wants A Wife are probably my favourites.

This latest season of Beauty and the Geek is just cringeworthy! Even when they sit down on the couch to "talk" to each other it sounds like they're reading a script. The whole thing just seems really really fake - worse than past seasons.

Oh and I got busted paying out Zac's voice on Twitter hahaha. He tweeted me back saying not to watch it then. Oops.

This latest season of Beauty and the Geek is just cringeworthy! Even when they sit down on the couch to "talk" to each other it sounds like they're reading a script. The whole thing just seems really really fake - worse than past seasons.

The latest episodes ratings were 846,000. BBs average this season was around the same amount. Funny how a show like BB could have the same or worse ratings than this piece of crap bit of television.

watch BB from the first day, most of the others start watching half way through when the losers are already gone .
aust got talent
Master chief
MKR
SYTYCD
dancing with the stars

other than that I love NCIS NCIS LA

My favourite comedy show is Question time

Honestly were I to list all the reality TV I watch I'd have to face the truth that I have a problem.

So I will say the main reality 'reality' TV I watch is:

BB, MKR, and The Block.

I also watch nearly every trashy 'reality' TV show there is.

Geordie Shore, TOWIE, Real Housewives of Everywhere, RuPauls Drag Race, Catfish, Project Runway, Dance Moms, 16 and Pregnant, Teen Mom, The A-List, Toddlers & Tiaras, Honey Boo Boo, Bad Girls Club, Princesses: Long Island...

Dammit I said I wouldn't list them and that's not even all of them.

help-gif.gif

Dude, I love you.

I too never watched any reality shows until Big Brother came along.

I watch:
BB of course
Australia's Next Top Model (used to watch the US one but stopped at around cycle 10. Just started watching again, saw the first ep of whatever cycle number it is on Fox8 the other day).
Project Runway Australia (again I used to watch US version but have missed the last two seasons, and again watched first ep of latest season on Arena yesterday lol).
Hardcore Pawn
Pawn Stars
Storage Wars/NY/Texas/Canada
Cheer Perfection
Dance Moms
Australian Pickers

Will occasionally watch:
Selling Houses Australia
Grand Designs Australia
American Restoration
American Pickers
American Digger
Counting Cars
Toy Hunter
Baggage Battles
Auction Kings
Container Wars (yeah I like the A&E channel)
Toddlers & Tiaras
Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares (on YouTube)
Wife Swap Aus/Us/UK
Judge Judy
Catfish: The TV Show

Used to watch
Top Chef /Just Desserts (only cooking show I'll watch. Not into MKR, Masterchef, etc)
The Renovators (I really liked it, pity it had poor ratings and was only on for one season. Funny, but I have never watched The Block)
Shows like Extreme Home Makeover, Trading Spaces/Changing Rooms, but was never really into Backyard Blitz (I hate gardening anyway lol).

Actually, I've just realised that reality tv is pretty much all I watch! Don't watch dramas, soaps, comedies, etc. Will occasionally watch doco type shows. I like the CI channel, and some stuff on Discovery.

I could seriously be here all day listing all the reality tv I do watch/have watched. I need an intervention...

Favourites:
BB
The Block
Any of the next top models
Project Runway
Top Chef
MKR
So you think you can dance
House Rules

Will watch:
X Factor
Masterchef
The Voice
Selling Houses Australia

Watch with hubby:
Overhaulin
Counting Cars
Wheeler Dealers
Chasing Classic Cars
Pawn Stars
Hardcore Pawn
Big Rig Bounty Hunters (it gets worse!!)
Naked and Afraid (I kid you not lol)

Have watched and would again if desperate:
Geordie Shore
Real Housewives (any)
Catfish

Worst part is I'm sure there's more lol.
Oh gees..

Back