Skip to main content

What if: Celebrity Big Brother Australia (2015)

Should 9 consider producing Celebrity Big Brother in 2015?

• Total voters
spoiler alert!

I still think Joan would do it

Are you trolling me now? OK, bad question.

If you are so concerned about former HMs not counting as celebrities, here are some replacements:

Men:
6. Cedric the Entertainer (one of the Kings of Comedy, former game show host, and now a Housemate)

Women:
7. Brenna Harding (can she get over her Puberty Blues to win?)
8. Christina Applegate (she's won Tony and Golden Globe nominations, but can she avoid being nominated here?)

Last edited:
If one more person calls Tracy Grimshaw intelligent I'm going to hit them.

Here's who I have.

3. Gretel Kileen (what happens when she enters the House.... as a Housemate?)

That's actually the best fucking idea I've heard.

My first thought was Gretel to go in as a HM.

Why are there non-Aussie celebs in these lists? Can't we have one reality show that doesn't have to bring in foreign celebrities to boost ratings or whatever?
not these days

I would love to see a all stars season, 14 past HM Fan picked for, every season.
Because God knows they need the money and screen time

My first thought was Gretel to go in as a HM.

Why are there non-Aussie celebs in these lists? Can't we have one reality show that doesn't have to bring in foreign celebrities to boost ratings or whatever?

All the other Australian celebs I could think of come from Neighbours, Power Rangers, or some of those game shows. The UK version has foreign celebrities, and if Alex is so keen on following the UK version, then he should get some foreign celebs as well.

If they copied the UK and the "celebs" we're really just reality TV stars I would love to see Jackie Gillies from Real Housewives of Melbourne making the house shine shine shine!

I would love to see a all stars season, 14 past HM Fan picked for, every season.
Because God knows they need the money and screen time

nonono...stupid people would pick housemates from BB2005 onwards. it would be a disaster.

Here is a novel idea...BB: The Hosts.. 16 Big Brother hosts from around the world compete to see who is the most popular.
It would be televised in all countries and have a voting system similar to what World Idol had.[DOUBLEPOST=1410668910][/DOUBLEPOST]
But then who would be EP?

Peter Abbot!

Back