Skip to main content

What has been your favourite BB House?

What has been your favourite? Personally, I could live in the 2004 house.
Nowadays, Big Brother Australia houses have turned into a holiday destination. I loved back in TEN days, when the walls were painted in strange colour palletes, when there was a big yard, when there was a farm, when there was a pole and a dance floor, when there was cow skin walls, a combie, one big bed!

What has been your favourite? Personally, I could live in the 2004 house.
Nowadays, Big Brother Australia houses have turned into a holiday destination. I loved back in TEN days, when the walls were painted in strange colour palletes, when there was a big yard, when there was a farm, when there was a pole and a dance floor, when there was cow skin walls, a combie, one big bed!

The one big bed

Cos when Carson Kressley was in the house and being shown the bedroom, he came out with the FUNNIEST line of that series IMHO

CARSON:
"who sleeps on this huge bed?"

HOUSEMATE:
"Everyone of us"
(( as they walk across the bed to get to the other room ))

CARSON:
" Oh really? Everyone? Then i shouldn't be walking over it in these shoes.... i just bought them!"

ROFLMAO

Reactions: mia
I just loved the whole concept of the 2003 divided house. Now that was back when BB knew how to make something last longer than 3 days (none of this "Oh let's put the intruders in the sanctuary for a few days and make the original HMs wonder what's going on - few hours later, they're opening the sanctuary doors and letting them all meet :rolleyes:. I suppose we should be grateful the pairs thing lasted until after the first eviction at least).

I've loved bits and pieces of each BB house, the Channel 9 ones have been great but I think my fav will always be 2006 with the cool DR, claustrophobic punishment room, nice yard and I liked the bathroom or 2005 with the split level, eviction stairs, cloud bedroom and they had a bowling alley too.

I loved the original 2001 house. It was everything that a BB house should be.... There was nothing out of the ordinary and it just seemed much larger.

The 2006 Diary room was the best.
And the whole Quasi-Japanese style was perfecto.
The original house from 2001-2 was good but the visible cameras provided odd angles IMO.
The 2008 house was just odd. A giant question mark for a couch? nooooo

If 2006's diary room chair wad in the 2004 house, that would be amazing. But my favourite would be the 2003 house minus the diary room.

Not sure about the house but 2008 had a good stage design. Everything was lush and luxurious.

Except the housemates....:shifty:

Back