Skip to main content

What DON'T you want to see in Big Brother Australia 2020?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello.

I believe that the Big brother show will be much the same formation as it was on channel 9. It's typical that once when Big brother show began in Australia series 1 on channel 10 the format was much better and in fact the real big brother how it should meant to be. Nowadays you see Big brother shows world wide where they might throw away too much into the show.. Colorful walls... maybe plugin's for your hairdryer or hair straightener..? Wasn't big brother show was meant to take away all of that ? To make the people in the house to be as much isolated as possible with just a limit of things they can and can't do.

One thing i read from people just the last few days is that this show is going to be recorded and that the show will not be broadcast until a few weeks to anything about a month(s) later.. Now do you really seriously call this Big brother show ? More like a Big brother "Survivor" show instead. Just like what channel 10 had the "Survivor" Which i wouldn't be surprised about that...

I dont care about if we can or cant vote who and what in the big brother house. I personally never dial these 1800 numbers just to vote someone from big brother house. I just knew all that was just drainage your money that you got for living.

Many people have mentioned (Oh no not Sonia again) As the producer will be again Sonia where channel 9 had big brother show and Sonia was the producers. I do see why many fanatic big brother fans out there didn't like the format of big brother show on channel 9 nor even the producer and the rest of how much edit cuts there was and partly almost everything wasn't even "live stream" at all on tv. I remember how they

I remember how channel 9 "Faked" it with adding a "LIVE" logo above the Channel 9 logo on the screen at all times at times during a eviction show.. When in fact the whole show wasn't never live but rather more recorded for later evening show (hours later) Or at least a 1 day later recorded so that us can watch it on tv the following evening. I really hate that how so much "fake" has put into nowadays on tv. Why do they do such a thing ? I wouldn't no. Maybe because it looks cool or making it promote that its live when it wasnt even live at all. So it was pointless to whoever the tech do such as thing to promote that it was live when it wasnt.

Big brother show was meant to be exclusive LIVE mainly during Eviction shows or other special event that went thru BB show.

I dont no what to say about this new Big brother on channel 7 but i wouldn't be suprised that most of all will be another typical shows you mainly see on channel 9 and ten such as Survivor... the block.. where nothing is live but recorded programme long ago.

Who really watches tv nowadays... The fact that young generation people who born from year 2000 and onward don't really watch tv at all.... They are more on social media on the Internet and so on.. So don't really expect much of a (High ratings nowadays) Big brother show has already been ruined as it is long ago. Considering there is so much things to see online.. Far more then just Big brother show.. far more then the block far more the survivor and so on. You get what i mean.

I will watch the show but don't expect much out of it specially when you know the show was recorded long ago making it out its live when it isn't and maybe far too much of edit cuts without you even knowing it.

Creating new accounts mere moments after your previous accounts have been banned isn’t helping your case... Hopefully mods can ban you at the IP level.

Ip when there is internet cafes and the smail mail transfers? your as worse as a brain dead lipstick promoter. If i had you in the big broher house i will smier your face in the kitchen floor until you kmob the floor perfectly done. You moron. No wonder why your face on your profile looks like a mental disorder.. You should grow up. I frighted for this country during Vietnam war.

Big Brother does not tolerate physical violence or threats thereof...

And you moron go around abusing people such as me violating online pulling. IDIOT. grow up and learn your manners.

Funny that I’ve managed to stay an active member here for years and you’ve been banned several times over the past few days. Yet I’m the one who needs to grow up?

98763831-2944-4323-91D6-AF78AC192852.gif

And I see you've decided to come out of hiding to rear your ugly xenophobic face again. Strange that mods deleted all of that pests posts and none of mine... Yet you come at me like I was the problem?

shhhhh...im not attacking you. i like you. youre fun. for a decade youve been. im not xenophobic, i hate dickheads from all cultures equally

Meh about Big brother show... Long gone dead since Gretel killeen left the building long ago.

Nowadays there are far more reality shows and content all over the places online. So Big brother show isn't what it used to be. If it was low ratings on channel 9 when channel 9 took over the show and it failed... Im sure it will also failed again because you cant fix that unless something incredible happened on the show.

Plus i do hear people here mentioning that young people nowadays... the so what (new millennium people) don't even watch TV. because they are all online on social medias and different platforms of content types. So that ain't going to be good good for Big brother programming. Sure there will be plenty people watching but remember the age brackets... younger people don't bother watching tv anymore if so very little.

Also people know-days don't want just to watch what a tv station want's you to watch. It is only YOU who decide what you preferred and watch... Not by having a tv station enforcing you to stuck what the producers expects you to watch. So that looses your privileges of what you preferred to watch on tv it seems. So this comes down to... Your a big brother fanatic like me but in my case is that the people in the bb house might not be the type of people you thought or expected to be..So there for it makes the show less interesting of just meh....

Wouldn't be be cool if you where in control who you expect to bring into the Big brother house as a reality show? you sure be watching. But not from what producers chosen for you to watch... it's so random.

I agree as well that... i hate it when Producers making of this show they have to select different people one because he or she is iconic from The Voice... Or he or she from The Block show or something.... Or one because she or he is famous on youtube.... See what i mean? that is what they expect you to watch and you could simply not even like non of them all from the big brother show. Just like how im not a huge fan of Sonia the producer.... Could of been better with Gretel Killeen at least the most.

Will see but i know that eventually in about 2 weeks after the show continues i will just skip days without watching the show.. It has happened to me when i was watching Big brother on channel 9 i was watching it for about 2 maybe 3 weeks then eventually i just skip days even almost a week without watching the daily shows and so on... As there is so much content else where of your own preferences choise. See you have to understand that nowadays people want what they expect to watch not what a producers expects you to enforce yourself to watch. Same thing... don't let people tell you what to watch. How about YOU decide what you wish to watch... maybe best you choose the content and fav parts of your choice. Not from a random programme such as Big brother design and made by the producers enforcing you to watch what they have selected for you. I rather do that the other way around but you get what i mean.

i don't really watch tv nowadays... only just during the day like ELLEN show and the news at 6pm and that pretty much it.. I see myself the rest of the hours stuck on my computer watching Youtube and other websites contents. So don't get much expectations out of big brother show because younger people nowadays dont watch much tv anymore.

The internet is a wide and wonderful place, I’m sure if you look hard enough you can find someone who actually cares what you have to say... Sadly no one here has the time or the patience to deal with your endless rants. Please do us a favour and find some other outlet for your boundless energy.

The internet is a wide and wonderful place, I’m sure if you look hard enough you can find someone who actually cares what you have to say... Sadly no one here has the time or the patience to deal with your endless rants. Please do us a favour and find some other outlet for your boundless energy.

please dont speak for everyone. people with energy are fun...lighten up...youll become likeable maybe

I want to see authenticity. In the storylines, the relationships and the social dynamics. With it being pre-recorded and edited to suit what they want, I doubt we will get that which is a shame.

I Don't want to see the RUBBISH that is Named BBCan! What happened? The producers make up a show and the Big Brother name was FREE!! 🙄😦🤐 It's like they tried to pack as much garage as possible into one show just to grabbed the attention of the millenials! Marvel/ WWF/ Wipeout/Survivor....Only thing missing is the Amazing Race!!@!! And the feedback I am getting from my Hard Core Fans at BBAU2020 is if ours is like that they won't be watching. Which for me is Heartbreaking! Because, A. I WAS really looking for to BB coming back! B. I really want BB to be the success it once was. Word on the street is, BBAU is going to be exactly like BBCan. How on earth am I going to run a Fan Club for a show I can't stand anymore??!!
😭 Heart Broken BBAMF! @bbau2020 Facebook and Twitter.

I Don't want to see the RUBBISH that is Named BBCan! What happened? The producers make up a show and the Big Brother name was FREE!! 🙄😦🤐 It's like they tried to pack as much garage as possible into one show just to grabbed the attention of the millenials! Marvel/ WWF/ Wipeout/Survivor....Only thing missing is the Amazing Race!!@!! And the feedback I am getting from my Hard Core Fans at BBAU2020 is if ours is like that they won't be watching. Which for me is Heartbreaking! Because, A. I WAS really looking for to BB coming back! B. I really want BB to be the success it once was. Word on the street is, BBAU is going to be exactly like BBCan. How on earth am I going to run a Fan Club for a show I can't stand anymore??!!

Drugs are bad...

Hmm have you seen the new promo? Basically told the OG bb fans to get fucked and stick gretel up our ass and channel Ten format... channel 7 is going down ! Game on moles

My thoughts exactly lil bro. I've decided I will not be watching this season at all, this isn't even big brother. I will just continue rewatching the iconic channel ten era on youtube.

My thoughts exactly lil bro. I've decided I will not be watching this season at all, this isn't even big brother. I will just continue rewatching the iconic channel ten era on youtube.
Haha yasssss
Channel tens version on youtube i will just watch reruns of that

Do not slur BB Canada - it may be a different format but on the whole the execution has been superb and the show shares more of the roots of Big Brother than the Channel 9 version arguably did.

However the Seven version fails mainly because it isn't live, not because it's using those rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back