Skip to main content

What DON'T you want to see in Big Brother Australia 2020?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Survivor proves that Australians play such games differently to Americans. There is still strategy, still backstabbing and still gametalk, but it's just nowhere near as annoying as how it's presented in the US version, whilst the show is edited differently to cater for an Aussie audience.

I think a big issue with the Seven version and even more so with it being pre-recorded is it's probably going to be a marathon effort every night - episodes 90-120 minutes whether they need to be or not.

Reactions: kxk
I feel strategy talk was always such a big no no in AU because in the beginning it was about us the audience watching these everyday people interact. It was envisioned more of a fly on the wall thing rather than a 'competition'. But if this new 7 version is closer to the US one then it does become a competition and it makes sense to me that we get strategy and game talk.
See I find that excruciatingly boring. I like the social interactions that are more genuine, not game play. I’ll still watch of course, at least in the beginning. I’m just really sad to not get that genuine BB experience, especially since the UK version is gone.

Sorry to the fans, but I think the BB format has run it's race. Other reality programs have eclipsed BB, without all the revolting bits. I'm unlikely to watch if it returns in 2020.
You get all the same scheming and conniving on MKR these days.

Apart from turkey slaps, what revolting bits?

See I find that excruciatingly boring. I like the social interactions that are more genuine, not game play. I’ll still watch of course, at least in the beginning. I’m just really sad to not get that genuine BB experience, especially since the UK version is gone.

There will be genuine social interactions still.

episodes 90-120 minutes whether they need to be or not.
Producers will have the HMs making up stupid songs/dances/performances and pretending they just did it to amuse themselves. Just as Nine obviously did, except even moreso. Reduced to performing otters.

I dont want to see a "SHOWMANCES" so sick of shows showing relationships on reality T.V shows I would rather see some funny people in the house and have a laugh.

The problem is everyone going on is doing it for fame and followers not the experience. That's why they have to shake it up.
What I find interesting is that in the very beginning, everyone did it for the experience. Then you started getting the odd one who seemingly did it for fame, and were SLAMMED for that reason - Krystal Forscutt, anyone? Nowadays, everyone seems to do it for fame and it’s perfectly acceptable 🤷🏻‍♀️

A cast of under-25’s who look like they belong on Love Island.
Yup, I was going to say a bunch of brawny tattoo men with only testosterone on their minds and a bunch of trout-pout, tattooed skanks with only bitchiness on their minds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back