What do you think of Batman?

• Indifferent to him

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't know him

• Dislike him

• Total voters
Dont have to have powers to be a super hero.
Bats got kicked out of justice league for having the foresight to prepare and make plans to bring down every justice leaguer should they turn rogue.
Tower of Babel was the story from memory. Ras Al ghul got access to the plans and enacted them.
Bats is boss.
Like you don't have to wear a cape to be a superhero? Sorry, I'm not very well versed in superhero stuff. Perhaps I should just bow out now. But I did love Adam West as Batman when I was a child...I know he wasn't the best version of Bats though.

Not a fan of the west batman but grew up watching it. Any bats is good bats but im glad they had to return him to his roots.
Denny Oneill and Neal adams collab. The best batman for me. The bronze age they term it.
This tube kinda explains it.

And neal adams the artist
images

Like you don't have to wear a cape to be a superhero? Sorry, I'm not very well versed in superhero stuff. Perhaps I should just bow out now. But I did love Adam West as Batman when I was a child...I know he wasn't the best version of Bats though.
you are young at heart

I have only ever watched the first Batman movie when I was a kid at the local cinema. I think it was back in 1989 or something? It was pretty cool back then. I remember me and my mate even collected all the Batman cards that were available back then and I think we ended up collecting the full set of cards buying them from the local milk bar...lol. I don't know where i've placed that set of cards now but I reckon they'd probably be worth a bit to some collector on ebay these days? lol

This scene with the Joker is a classic!

Guess Im lucky that I consider Batman above the bog average pantheon of superheroes.
Grew up reading Bats. Hoping for a motion picture. 89 came along. Then the animated series shortly after. Then graphic novels which allowed for more "grit" for want of a better term.
Im not a big fan of the over indulgence and filmaking now just to lazily splurge forth a plethora of hero movies.
But the bat is, and always will be above all that for me.

Guess Im lucky that I consider Batman above the bog average pantheon of superheroes.
Grew up reading Bats. Hoping for a motion picture. 89 came along. Then the animated series shortly after. Then graphic novels which allowed for more "grit" for want of a better term.
Im not a big fan of the over indulgence and filmaking now just to lazily splurge forth a plethora of hero movies.
But the bat is, and always will be above all that for me.

I have only ever watched the first Batman movie when I was a kid at the local cinema. I think it was back in 1989 or something? It was pretty cool back then. I remember me and my mate even collected all the Batman cards that were available back then and I think we ended up collecting the full set of cards buying them from the local milk bar...lol. I don't know where i've placed that set of cards now but I reckon they'd probably be worth a bit to some collector on ebay these days? lol

This scene with the Joker is a classic!

Batman was always one of my favourites. Grew up watching the old campy TV show, loved it. Was a good age when the Burton film came out. My dad had all sorts of the cool comics that were out at the time. So Batman was always the one for me.

Like other super heroes though. Like Zach Snyder's films. Enjoy the MCU.

Hot chicks disagree. He is stuck with yawn lois.

This one thing that always annoyed me with those original Superman films. I didn't find Margot Kidder my type, but that is fine. However her personality, my god. What on earth was Clark meant to see in her? She was so annoying and unlikable.

Batman was always one of my favourites. Grew up watching the old campy TV show, loved it. Was a good age when the Burton film came out. My dad had all sorts of the cool comics that were out at the time. So Batman was always the one for me.

This one thing that always annoyed me with those original Superman films. I didn't find Margot Kidder my type, but that is fine. However her personality, my god. What on earth was Clark meant to see in her? She was so annoying and unlikable.

I liked Terri Hatcher's 90s version.

Haha Zach Snyder is an interesting editor...
& Hiddleston is a lovely singer

Back