Skip to main content

What are you happiest to never hear/see again?

Now that Big Brother is over, what are you happiest to never to see/hear again?

• Travis saying "massiv"

Votes: 50 31.3%
  • Skye's love heart

Votes: 64 40.0%
  • Ryan's crooked teeth

Votes: 18 11.3%
  • Priya's smirk

Votes: 37 23.1%
  • Leo's spiritual talk

Votes: 13 8.1%
  • Lawson's "magic"

Votes: 22 13.8%
  • Lisa never wearing a bra

Votes: 22 13.8%
  • David's beard

Votes: 12 7.5%
  • Lina and China

Votes: 15 9.4%
  • Cat's fake tears

Votes: 11 6.9%

• Total voters
Lina, born in China, has become 'one time, at band camp' for me. Or Goldmember saying his being born in Holland is weird.

Oh my god! I could not stand that MASSIV repeated again and again at everything on the last week and constantly in the finale. It was funny the first few times but the repeats left me getting annoyed. That word friggin' drove me crazy last night. Hahahahaha!

Oh my god! I could not stand that MASSIV repeated again and again at everything on the last week and constantly in the finale. It was funny the first few times but the repeats left me getting annoyed. That word friggin' drove me crazy last night. Hahahahaha!

Yeah, tell me about it! It was definitely a case of, "Stop trying to make MASSIV happen. It's not going to happen!"

Not one catchphrase really took off this year. So awkward.

Ryan saying "I've got three sisters".
Ryan's ugly grey hat.
Ryan picking his nose, scratching his body & rubbing his glands whilst in the diary room chair.
Ryan's navy blue meth beanie.
Lawsons overalls & stone washed jeans with elastic around the hem.

Wait.... Lol.... Remember Lisa's big, baggy, nappy, underwear? lol :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

And finally the horrid, scrambled & incoherent editing that BB gave us this year!! :blackeye:

Wow....two choices only. That was freaking hard!!
The flower head thing
Any of them eating with their mouths open
The beaded headwear
The bedspread sized leopard print head scarf
Skye's naked ass
Have to agree with all of these, I mean seriously what was the head ware all about?
Anything to do with Lisa, Katie, Sam, Sandra, David, Ryan, Cat, Lawson.
Jakes rapping made me cringe.
Leo's sprituality was a bit strange as he seemed the least spiritual with his actions, such a moody plonker!

Back