Skip to main content

Week 3: Who do you think will leave?

Who you think will leave Sunday 18/2/18?

• Danny

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Fiona

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jackie

• Josh

• Kerry

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Pete

• Shannon

• Simone

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pecan

Awesome site donor
Who do you think will be out on Sunday? Paul and Vicky are immune.

I hope it is Danny the dickhead, the conversation killer dimwit,
He and Shannon shit me, and Josh is turning into a turd hanging with them

Most likely Jackie or Kerry, but who knows maybe they have fans

...I don't think that it'll be Simone going for the mere fact that she showed us that she has some spark of personality and humour in some of the last few episodes... she has shed her anonymous 'blond bimbo' tag (for me at least)... she has shown some of her fun side so I think that she'll be staying just for us to see how she develops for some people methinks!...

...in saying that Kerrie (who I don't dislike so far) is showing her 'not so pleasant side' of 'tetchyness' in regards to her 'Prima Donna' gestures as of late to me... it seems that she has been trying to set herself up as this 'grand dame of entitlement' whose constant name-dropping should be revered and never questioned to me... with Burrell the Butler coming in and relating so many stories of Diana and Royalty I think that she is feeling that her crown as the ultimate 'name-dropper' has been usurped by his more illustrious subjects and is now feeling a tad bit jaded perhaps?... hence her 'tetchyness'... lets face it... other than her constant 'name-dropping'... what else does she have left to offer us as any form of entertainment?... she has no more 'ammo' left in her belt that I can see at least... so I think that she could be one of them to go...

...and then there is Danny Green... he was starting to show the 'softer side' of his personality in the past week or so since Mundine whimped out because 'he misses his kids' **yawn!**... but as of late he has started to show his 'ungentlemanly' dominating 'bullying' side especially towards some of the women from what I've seen albeit so subtly... so he's a possibility to go too...

...and then there is Josh... honestly... except for taking his shirt off to please the Australian viewing public (both men and women alike) with his rippling torso what else does he have to offer besides being viewing candy?... he has such a bland personality... he is actually quite boring to watch in fact... so he is definitely yet another candidate to go as far as I'm concerned...

...as much as I would love it to be either Shannon or Jackie to go I believe that they're not even in the running to go at all... so... that leaves Kerrie/Danny or Josh from what I can see... out of those three it's most likely Kerrie after her 'whingey whiney' week up until now... each time she starts lecturing people and whinges or whines I get a flashback to her character in Prisoner all those many years ago where she was always crying and sheepishly cried out... "I'm innocent!... I shouldn't be here!"... yes Kerrie... perhaps you shouldn't be in the jungle either... so my pick is Kerrie to go... for the mere fact that she is now overplaying her role of being the 'Prima Donna of name-dropping' now... she needs to go... bye Kerrie... I don't dislike you sweetness but have grown tired of you that's all... cheers.

I think Kerry, but, yes, who can know for sure. Was trying to find some "spoilers" at Edubirdie, but they still have no related articles.

...hey BillC... welcome to the Behind Big Brother forums my friend... it's always great to have new people join and have new opinions and input... have fun and don't be afraid to say what you think lol!... cheers.

Yeah I think it will be Kerry's time to go on Sunday Night after the past week. Would prefer for it to be Shannon though because for some reason and I don't know why but he has been getting on my nerves these past couple of weeks... Haha. Maybe I'm in a strange mood?

Yeah I think it will be Kerry's time to go on Sunday Night after the past week. Would prefer for it to be Shannon though because for some reason and I don't know why but he has been getting on my nerves these past couple of weeks... Haha. Maybe I'm in a strange mood?

...no my friend... you're not in a strange mood... he is the pits in regards to having any personality or fun about him... in fact... it drains me just to listen to his gravelled voice whenever he speaks... he has a 'I wuz robbed!' attitude and being the camp leader is going to his head if you ask me... no T.R... it's not you... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
I'm thinking Kerry is most likely too, she was definitely given a negative edit towards the end of the week. But a negative edit is still airtime, I wouldn't be surprised if it was someone else instead.

Back