Skip to main content

Week 2 Eviction - Who Do You Want To Evict?

Week 2 Eviction - Who Do You Want To Evict?

• Total voters
It's so tough, ultimately I want Dion to go as he adds the least.

I would want Travis to go purely because I dislike him, but the world is better off with him in the house and I believe it'll be a better show with him there. I don't think I would notice is Dion left.

Cat needs to go first. She brings nothing to the table. At least Travis stirs things up

Cat is opening up. What do you seen in Dion bringing to the table. Because all I see is his friendship with Jason holding him up. And he is by far the most forgettable housemate. He seems to be boring even inside the house talking about crossfit all the time. Whilst you can tell Cat gets along with housemates like Skye in the background, as Cat is always seen with Skye, Travis, Sandra, Sam or Lawson. But Dion is just Jason's partner.

Cat is opening up. What do you seen in Dion bringing to the table. Because all I see is his friendship with Jason holding him up. And he is by far the most forgettable housemate. He seems to be boring even inside the house talking about crossfit all the time. Whilst you can tell Cat gets along with housemates like Skye in the background, as Cat is always seen with Skye, Travis, Sandra, Sam or Lawson. But Dion is just Jason's partner.

I want Dion gone next. Cat/Dion same thing

The one and only douche
200_s.gif

Travis is a knob as my bf says and I have to agree.. Cat is boring and not very entertaining. Katie is a game player who I like on the show. Priya is also a game player and seems to be misunderstood by some. Dion is really not done anything wrong in my opinion but needs to be shown more by BB. I still say it's the editing team off BB that is messing it all up this season. I hope Travis goes this week to knock the smug look off his face. I think he thinks he can't be touched and I think he thinks he will go a long ways. He doesn't seem to have a clue even his supposed friends are tiring of him as well the ones who don't like him much.

Anyone but Priya, honestly, and I am really only giving her the benefit of the doubt.

Plus, it looks bad if Australia votes out the unusually tall one, followed by the darker than average one..... I guess the slightly-differently accented one might be next. It'd make us look provincial, as we work pur way toward a White Australia ideal.

I'd like Travis to go to just to show him he's not the bot shit he thinks he is, but Dion is useless to the show and can't see anyone. It his famy voting to save him,

As long as Prius stays I'm happy!

I thought I really wanted Travis to, but like everyone has said, Dion is boring and brings nothing.

I haven't watched yesterday's show yet but I want Dion to go. I can't stand Travis but I would like to see him stay in for a few more weeks to annoy the other housemates. I want some drama!

Wow I'm amazed that so many people feel the same way as me about Travis. I liked him at first, then his ugly side soon emerged, so Travis!

Reactions: mia
Back