Skip to main content

Was Zoe really remorseful over Michael being up?

eye

Practice safe sexting :)
In a diary room entry Zoe expressed a remorse about Michael actually being up.

That's the whole irony of Estelle's superpower.

All those who see Estelle as vindictive should see that she only gave 2 measly points to him and if it wasn't for the other 2 votes against him Michael would be safe.

Michael knows there was at least one other.

Can he work out that there might have been another?

Anyway was Zoe's remorse real?

Did she really nominate and then find it hard to live with when the chicken came home to roost?

Comments?

No, not remorseful at all. Glad someone has brought this up. Zoe.....biggest game player...has everyone in the house fooled!!!

No, not remorseful at all. Glad someone has brought this up. Zoe.....biggest game player...has everyone in the house fooled!!!
I agree, she's playing a very smart game. Very anti-Michael now, and urging Ben on about it.

I think she should have been pulled up by BB for basically saying she was nominating to waste her votes.

sincerest Zoe

Zoe is a nice girl who is sincere about her feelings.

Zoe is a nice girl who is sincere about her feelings.

If I made a comment like this, you and super monster would then attack me for 20 pages questioning how I could possibly claim to know what she is thinking and feeling mixed with personal insults.

All I can say is that if she was actually remorseful, why the fuck would she be? Do you see the other housemates moping around being remorseful for nominating anyone else? Hell no.... For some reason Michael being nominated is this huge fucking travesty which I can never understand. Why is Michael held in such high regard? It is fucked I tells ya and I just hope Michael's nomination and 2 strikes will bring out his real personality because he has been hamming it up for too long now... way too long....

All I can say is that if she was actually remorseful, why the fuck would she be? Do you see the other housemates moping around being remorseful for nominating anyone else? Hell no.... For some reason Michael being nominated is this huge fucking travesty which I can never understand. Why is Michael held in such high regard? It is fucked I tells ya and I just hope Michael's nomination and 2 strikes will bring out his real personality because he has been hamming it up for too long now... way too long....

I totally agree! Why do they all think he's so special? He's the fakest of the fake.

Who has she been voting? I'm on my phone so can't search. I guess this is the first time the people she has voted have ended up?

If I made a comment like this, you and super monster would then attack me for 20 pages questioning how I could possibly claim to know what she is thinking and feeling mixed with personal insults.

Please cease and desist with your paranoid nonsense. I don't even know how you are linking me with a super momster. I will buy you a Mars bar if you can even come up with 20 lines about Zoe being insincere. Put your Melbournite hatreds aside for a while.

I think she should have been pulled up by BB for basically saying she was nominating to waste her votes.

That's pretty much what she said. Then she quickly back peddled and somehow got away with it.

Oh dear, just when I was agreeing with you. It's one thing to say she's sincere based on an assessment of how she expressed herself and quite another to claim to read an underlying evil motive for someone's actions.

Also, please quote me where I have used a personal insult against you. A fine claim coming from a forum member who attributes disagreement over HMs as a basis for casting moral judgements.

Back