Skip to main content

Was Drully real?

Who knows - as soon as they are evicted they change in personality. Guess we'll never know for sure unless Drew & Tully are featured in an article in a magazine about their r/ship AFTER Big Brother

It's all an act. Like Michael and Estelle last year.

it doesn't seem like an act from Drew. He asked if Tulls would break up with Tal for him. Tully said no.. but they still make out and sleep together. I'm from USA so is it just an Australian thing to kiss someone on the mouth if you are just friends?

I'm from USA so is it just an Australian thing to kiss someone on the mouth if you are just friends?
According too google, there are two possible alternative explanations.
Tully may be prehistoric and attempting to transfer regurgitated food to Drew.
Or she may be an Ancient Roman.

it doesn't seem like an act from Drew. He asked if Tulls would break up with Tal for him. Tully said no.. but they still make out and sleep together. I'm from USA so is it just an Australian thing to kiss someone on the mouth if you are just friends?

I don't recall Tully ever saying "No". I just remember that neither of them ever gave each other a direct answer when they spoke "serious" about things (of course they could have but we were never shown).

We Australians do it all the time. The Yanks need to lighten up a bit. ;)

According too google, there are two possible alternative explanations.
Tully may be prehistoric and attempting to transfer regurgitated food to Drew.
Or she may be an Ancient Roman.

she did spit a mouthful of water into his mouth i believe? in the bathroom. hehe

Tully got all pissy at Drew because he was still into his ex too. She definitely wants him.

Maybe she thinks it will look better on her to say there was nothing behind it. Personally I think thats even worse. To cheat because you fall in love is one thing but to cheat just because is something else.

And I agree that Drew thought it was more. You dont say "I cant remember my life without you" to a friend.

When I cheat I always lie through my stinking cheating teeth about it and what it meant to me. But, if asked to say do I think she is lying now or everything we saw was nothing to her - I would actually say I don't think she is 'lying' but that she believes it, and started to from the moment her name was called, and, presumably she thought she was going out to meet her girlfriend. The way a holiday romance will be regretted if the wife finds out, she is distancing herself from it all.

I'm beginning to think that Drew did fall for Tully, and Tully was just looking for support from someone. Its a shame because Drew's popularity fell so much

Was Drully real? Who knows. I think for Drew perhaps yes it was. As for Tully she seems to running as fast as she can from it all, blaming BB for the way her and Drew where edited, denying anything happen - even if there was no physical cheating (but the signs sure do point that way) there sure was emotional cheating (way worse in my opinion). AS Geroge Constanza in Sinfield said "Jerry, just remember, it's not a lie if you believe it".

Back