Skip to main content

Voting Poll

Who did you vote to win?

• Total voters
Is a disagreement over whether or not Chad is genuine a valid reason for me to break up with my girlfriend yes no or mixed?

I wonder if they will reveal who came 2nd and 3rd or just announce the winner like they did on The Voice.
The Voice pre recorded with 4 endings. They couldn’t pre record for every possibility of every combination of the final 4. Haha

Ehh I think this was a Chad highlight reel. We saw more of Chad than the entire season pretty much. Is it Chad’s lucky break that he won the last challenge and got to speak about all those emotional things just when the votes opened up?

Thing is I have not yet seen advertising for the voting.. Maybe I missed it or it’s starting to flight with ads, but it would make the most sense to push it in tomorrow nights episode with an even playing field in reviewing all their games. It may just sway the votes over elsewhere.

I personally would like to see somebody win it that took action to take out threats in the game. A game with just nice guys would be super boring and unfortunately that will lay the foundations for future seven seasons. Also how genuine is Chad?

Playing up for the cameras? Where does his relationship with Sophie stand on the outside? Too many questions!

I voted for Chad. Which is saying something about this season's housemates, considering I voted for someone who once called himself a 'Cindafella'.

On another note, I have noticed a couple males my age, generally that I have played sport or something, sharing stuff to vote for Dan. Let's hope not...

Plenty of AFL pages on social media telling people to go on and vote for Dan, that's gonna be a lot of votes for him.

But that's just it, Dan has the AFL crowd voting for him while Chad and Sophie have a broader appeal amongst the general public.

And I dont think someone who throws tantrums when things go against him/negative comments are made about him should win that amount of money.

But that's just it, Dan has the AFL crowd voting for him while Chad and Sophie have a broader appeal amongst the general public.
Seen what looks like a lot of middle aged women voting for him too. And I wouldn't discount the AFL crowd, there's gonna be a lot of votes heading Dan's way. It's his to lose in the end.

Sav. I find you honest and articulate in your postings.
But dont you think you are unfairly abusing the system?
Is this the way you want an honest vote to go?
Or is it I am so naive to believe this approach is so not widespread.?
I knew ratings could be skewed to deliver a desired result to stakeholders but i never imagined such duplicitious behaviour from you sav.
My belief systems are shattering in front of my welled up tearing eyes.

Back