Skip to main content

Vote to save estelle

S

Skylar

I for one have been appalled at the treatment towards Estelle by the other housemates. The cool group need a big shake up and Angie has to go - The way Ben has instigated Estelle's isolation is disgusting. He has made Estelle cry by telling her she intentionally has kept Ava away from the group, then blatantly lied to her and Ava by telling them he thinks its great they have a friendship and that they should be left alone to enjoy it - thats not what he said to Stacey in the cafe he along with Stacey were plotting to isolate Estelle further by getting Ava away from her.
WE NEED TO SAVE ESTELLE and put the wind right up these hm's by saving her, and let Estelle and Ava's friendship blossom - which will really piss Ben and his mean girls off.
SAVE ESTELLE

DITTO!! It is disgusting the way they are all behaving towards er, except Ray and Ava. Even George has started the gossiping about her now. At least Josh had the balls to talk to her to her face but it still doesn't stop him bitching behind her back. It is atrocious. My votes would have been going to Ray but I will now have to vote to save Estelle. Get rid of Angie I say! What a venomous cow!!

Justbecause Estelle is slightly mad..a bit kooky..and Ava happens to be the same...they are being punished (or Estelle is) for finding comfort from one another. It makes me sooo mad!

This is probably Estelle's favorite week because she has finally found a REAL friend but sadly the other housemates can't allow her to have fun because they think they're all that. Grow up, seriously.

I know they need to grow up its like watching schoolyard bullying the way there are carrying on.

I for one have been appalled at the treatment towards Estelle by the other housemates. The cool group need a big shake up and Angie has to go - The way Ben has instigated Estelle's isolation is disgusting. He has made Estelle cry by telling her she intentionally has kept Ava away from the group, then blatantly lied to her and Ava by telling them he thinks its great they have a friendship and that they should be left alone to enjoy it - thats not what he said to Stacey in the cafe he along with Stacey were plotting to isolate Estelle further by getting Ava away from her.
WE NEED TO SAVE ESTELLE and put the wind right up these hm's by saving her, and let Estelle and Ava's friendship blossom - which will really piss Ben and his mean girls off.
SAVE ESTELLE
Sigh is that what he's done now? How on earth can ppl like this guy?
I really cant stand watching this, I wont be watching tonight.

I agree. Watching a show where you just feel sad, is not enjoyable :(

I didn't think Ben was a bully but god he is mean.
He decided for all of them that Angie and Estelle will go to the cafe for a chat.

The way he was angry at Big Brother was scary. You could see the anger in his face. Until now I haven't disliked any one, but I do now. I dislike Ben very much

We don’t have Up Late because they want BB to be a kid’s show, but what about Ben? His attitude, is it really what you want your kids to watch?

Estelle will be vic vic'd this Sunday and the house can all cheer up again. :)

It sure is hard to watch at the moment! Estelle has been my favourite by a long way from day one, but really really hoping she is saved this week and that it might make some of these back stabbing bullies understand that their behaviour is not being seen well by the viewers. Save Estelle!

Its really hard to watch atm with Ben's disgusting behaviour, and your right Matt saving Estelle is the publics way of saying to the hm's the way she has been treated is not acceptable.

I really dont know how anyone can like him.....and I really cannot fathom how anyone can support his behaviour.

I thought Ben would be able to relate and be more nicer since he was bullied when he was younger (he said he was treated like a freak and that is how they treat Estelle) but nope, like Zoe, they feel good being in the majority, gossiping about the outcasts.

[MENTION=11846]Sorceress[/MENTION] I don't think I will be able to watch the eviction this week.

I really hope Estelle stays because it would suck that the group of bitches get their way. Like they would get satisfaction and it would just feel crap knowing the public didn't want you either (in a way). But at the same time, Estelle leaving would be better for her cuz she can be happy with her friends and family, ect. I wouldn't wanna watch BB without Estelle but I probably will just to see how it pans out.

The way he was angry at Big Brother was scary. You could see the anger in his face. Until now I haven't disliked any one, but I do now. I dislike Ben very much

And this is why BB should be doing more to push Ben (all of them actually) out of his comfort zone. Right now he's seeing himself as very much in control of the whole situation, if BB would do more to take that control away I think we'd see a very ugly side to Ben come out. He won't tolerate it at all. I want to see BB in control of the social experiment, I want to see more interesting tasks being set.

I agree about the family friendly aspect and have made that exact comment myself. I'm surprised that channel 9 have allowed it to escalate to this point with all the current media attention on bullying and bad behaviours. Their facebook page was filling up last night and while a lot of posts were deleted it was soon filling up again with people complaining about Ben's behaviour.

Reading the updates on the OS, everyone keeps talking about the tofu incident last night with Ben? Anyone know what happened?

Reading the updates on the OS, everyone keeps talking about the tofu incident last night with Ben? Anyone know what happened?

I think basically BB wouldn't give them what Ben and a number of other housemates wanted. Ava wanted to get tofu (you can see a video of her talking about it on there somewhere - she's saying it's in the staples), and the budget was less than it usually was as BB was fining them for swearing. Then BB later was saying some can use the chat room (it ended up being angie and estelle - you can see the video on the site of them deciding), but Ben wasn't clear on what he meant and tried to reconfirm. Bb said he didn't say that. Then Ben got mad at Big Brother saying yeah seems you haven't taken your medication either, then Ben got put in the punishment room for disrespecting Big Brother.

So I think maybe the tofu incident from what I could figure out is Ben trying to take charge and getting it perhaps but Bb shutting their requests down and so Ben got mad at BB.

Back