Skip to main content

visiting the house

dylankloss

raging homosexual.
so, I'm going to the Gold Coast in early January and was wondering if anyone had any information on visiting the house. I literally have no idea how to go about it. D:

Reactions: Mav
Just buy admission to Dreamworld and once inside the grounds follow the signs to the Big Brother house.

@dylankloss

Big Brother House Opens - Sat 6th Dec 2014
Australia’s best known house, The Big Brother House will open to Dreamworld guests on Saturday 6th December. Guests are invited to tour the Big Brother House and check out the camera runs which capture all the action inside the house.

Big Brother House Open (Daily until January 2015)

8th December - 24th December
  • 12pm-4pm – Weekdays
  • 10am-5pm – Weekends
26th December - Late January
  • 12pm-5pm – Daily
Limited time only

http://www.dreamworld.com.au/Big-Brother/Big-Brother.aspx

When did the 2013 house tours end? Just wondering if the closure in January is the usual end-date so they can do whatever it is they do for prep of the new house (assuming it's back in 2015).

When did the 2013 house tours end? Just wondering if the closure in January is the usual end-date so they can do whatever it is they do for prep of the new house (assuming it's back in 2015).

They closed around Australia Day but I think they extended to one extra weekend in early Feb, so so far they are on schedule.

so, I'm going to the Gold Coast in early January and was wondering if anyone had any information on visiting the house. I literally have no idea how to go about it. D:
That is awesome, I remember seeing the big brother house years ago! was so much smaller then what I expected. Would have went crazy If I was stuck in that space for 3 months! LOL

this'll be my second visit to good old goldy. first time was 2011, and big brother was in its "idk if we're coming back lol" phase.
it's still uncertain if it's coming back next year so I wanna check out the house just in case it goes off air for good. I'd kick myself if I didn't go only to find out it won't be on again.

this'll be my second visit to good old goldy. first time was 2011, and big brother was in its "idk if we're coming back lol" phase.
it's still uncertain if it's coming back next year so I wanna check out the house just in case it goes off air for good. I'd kick myself if I didn't go only to find out it won't be on again.
Any chance you could post your photos and reactions here if you get to go to the house?

What's the difference @Kismet?

You know what would be cool? If you could spend a night in the BB house. 16 or 20 random strangers, but with no cameras rolling. Like a backpackers hostel, but cooler.

What's the difference

Well, a one day pass is $74.99. An Unlimited World Pass to DW is $109.99 but that means you can go as many times as you like to both DW and WWW and also photo ops with former housemates ( no doubt over the school hols there will be ones lined up) and visits to the BB house are cheaper. It would also give free entry to SkyPoint at Q1 if the purchaser was so inclined to go there too. The WWW and SP at Q1 alone would save them $120 bucks minimum.

You know what would be cool? If you could spend a night in the BB house. 16 or 20 random strangers, but with no cameras rolling. Like a backpackers hostel, but cooler.

It would be AWESOME! I would be all over that!!:thumbsup:

Have fun in the Big Brother house.. I never even got to no where everything in that house is located because Channel Nine and the producers never showed a diagram of the houseplan or even showed a tour of the house like they do in every Launch Night in Big Brother Australia.

I wonder what was upstairs? Was it just the diary room? The program didn't even show where the bedroom is located or the bathroom, dressing room etc.

I just hope Big Brother doesn't start so late in the months next year like it did this year.. So the producers better get thinking fast and destroy that house fast so they don't lose their viewers and ratings so fast. I hope the house is going to be a bit more normal next year once they put it back to single-story.

Is Australia the only country which you can visit the house? Or is there other versions that allow this?

Back