Skip to main content

Virtual Big Brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Ftp44

This will probably fall by the way side pretty quickly however lets start a thread as if it's a Big Brother House.

Introduce your alter ego, You may use your real first name but you can create a fictional one if you feel uncomfortable. there will be nominations and someone will be evicted from the thread (maybe mods can help with this ban someone from this thread as they get eliminated and it's down to two or three), If not we can just roll with the punches

I will run the show but wouldn't mind someone else taking over later and I enter as an Intruder.

Since there is alot of time between the new big brother we can have anywhere up to like 30 housemates. based on the success of this idea (an x amount of intruders may enter) and will increase or decrease will be the length of it if people are getting very bored with this I will throw in double or even triple evictions.

There will be a seperate Nominations thread, you don't have to have much of a reason to nominate as long as it isn't racial, discriminate or anything (if topics are spoken about in here).

Just be yourself, No youtube links or links in general this is the big brother house you have to express yourself is if you got no one but yourself and your housemates to talk with.

So if your interested post the following:

Name: (Real first name or created one)
Age: (Real age or fake one, as long as it isn't a ridiculous age like 93 that wouldn't audition for the show)
Brief Discription about personality: no more than two or three sentences.

This is very impromptu and maybe as part of the experience talk about what games we can play also.

Who will be Virtual Big Brother winner 2013?.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will run the show but wouldn't mind someone else taking over later and I enter as an Intruder.

Dunno why, but I laughed hard at this.

Before I consider this, am I allowed to visit news websites and other forums during Virtual BB? Should I close my email account?

Here's an idea: anyone who participates must quit their job. Yes, your real life job.

Instead of virtual HMs being voted for ("saved"), forum onlookers donate via PayPal towards their favourite. This becomes the HM's income, so that they can pay their bills and order their groceries online without having contact with the outside world. Whichever HMs do not get enough money to keep their electricity running and their stomach full, dies. If you do not login for over a week, you are assumed dead and thus, evicted. So, when you donate to your favourite virtual HM, you are literally "saving" them.

Ftp44... how's this sound? We might need to look into the legal side of things but other than that I think we're onto a winner.

Here's an idea: anyone who participates must quit their job. Yes, your real life job.

Instead of virtual HMs being voted for ("saved"), forum onlookers donate via PayPal towards their favourite. This becomes the HM's income, so that they can pay their bills and order their groceries online without having contact with the outside world. Whichever HMs do not get enough money to keep their electricity running and their stomach full, dies. If you do not login for over a week, you are assumed dead and thus, evicted. So, when you donate to your favourite virtual HM, you are literally "saving" them.

Ftp44... how's this sound? We might need to look into the legal side of things but other than that I think we're onto a winner.

Haha. Your version sounds like a hybrid of tamagotchi x the sims.
Benefactors/housemate adopters save your tamagotchi aka hm by logging in aka donating via paypal, otherwise they will cark it and their blood will be on your hands.

I really like your idea. I definitely think you are onto a winner. But for paypal deposits, we need 24/7 live streaming to our tamagotchi/sims.

Dunno why, but I laughed hard at this.

Before I consider this, am I allowed to visit news websites and other forums during Virtual BB? Should I close my email account?

Hahahaha. You're already in breach of the rules by signing up here and logging in to reply in this thread.

Haha. Your version sounds like a hybrid of tamagotchi x the sims.
Benefactors/housemate adopters save your tamagotchi aka hm by logging in aka donating via paypal, otherwise they will cark it and their blood will be on your hands.

I really like your idea. I definitely think you are onto a winner. But for paypal deposits, we need 24/7 live streaming to our tamagotchi/sims.

I will set up a webcam and everyone can watch my riveting life.
There'll be drama when I have arguments with my parents/siblings!
There'll be romance when I bring my girlfriend around!
There'll be laughs when I have one too many drinks and bust out a few dance moves!

If you want to play a virtual Big Brother, you can always sign up at Tengaged:

http://www.tengaged.com/

I'm a member there. You participate in a Big Brother-like competition with other competitors. They'll nominate you and evict you during the coarse of the game. What you do is just chat with them and make alliances. There are two types of competitions there to get into:

Fasting: The whole game goes for an hour. People nominate every 3 minutes and evict you. When it's the final 3, you wait 12 hours until the site's algorithm (which I don't get) chooses the winner. There are 15 people in here allowed.

Casting: This is a 5 day game, with 20 competitors. You play arcade games here to stay in the game. If you get a low score you're nominated, with the other two nominees (who also have a low score). Then the players will give you points for eviction. Don't stray away too much in those 5 days, otherwise you'd get evicted for being 'inactive'.

Last edited:
Since no one wanted to play...

I'm Len.
I'm 76 next month and use a walker.
My favourite music is Sinatra and my favourite tv show is
oh sorry nodded off there, gosh I started that message 30 mins ago, that was a good power nap
I'm really not that confrontational, and I sleep a lot.

Since I'm the only person playing I guess that makes me the winner. Can you put the money in my paypal? [email protected]

Thanks for playing, I feel really honoured to have taken out the prize.

I will set up a webcam and everyone can watch my riveting life.
There'll be drama when I have arguments with my parents/siblings!
There'll be romance when I bring my girlfriend around!
There'll be laughs when I have one too many drinks and bust out a few dance moves!

Hm. You realise you've outed yourself as smuggling contraband loved ones in the house already with this one post don't you?
I was so looking forward to the dance moves too.
I fear your chances are toast, although I suspect you were motivated by the lure of lofty paypal deposits and not the EXPERIENCE and/or the JOURNEY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back