Skip to main content

VICE

These are the videos that got me hooked on VICE, they are about DPRK or The Democratic Peoples's republic of Korea. I found them fascinating.

Last edited:
Oh Wow I knew about the Movie and the hacking, but I had no idea the DPRK was behind it... that's crazy... Well actually it kind of makes sense... I've read articles where DPRK expressed how upset and angry they were about the film... I'm kind of happy that Sony was attacked... it's exposed what a shitty company they are (who should not of re made the spider man franchise) hopefully this public shaming will help Sony to become a better movie studio... where they don't have to keep making Adam Sandler films...

Oh Wow I knew about the Movie and the hacking, but I had no idea the DPRK was behind it... that's crazy... Well actually it kind of makes sense... I've read articles where DPRK expressed how upset and angry they were about the film... I'm kind of happy that Sony was attacked... it's exposed what a shitty company they are (who should not of re made the spider man franchise) hopefully this public shaming will help Sony to become a better movie studio... where they don't have to keep making Adam Sandler films...

Speaking of spider man......

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/sony-marvel-discussed-spider-man-755736

Why they even made this movie is a valid question. North Korea isn't claiming direct credit, but it approving of those who did.
It is fascinating how easily they could create such damage to a company.

Why they even made this movie is a valid question. North Korea isn't claiming direct credit, but it approving of those who did.
It is fascinating how easily they could create such damage to a company.
I'm really looking forward to this film, I like Seth Rogan... I guess they thought... "well we (the west/America) make fun of DPRK all the time.. look at team america (Fuck Yeah)... this film the interview will be fine... Nothing is going to happen"

Oops....

I'm really looking forward to this film, I like Seth Rogan... I guess they thought... "well we (the west/America) make fun of DPRK all the time.. look at team america (Fuck Yeah)... this film the interview will be fine... Nothing is going to happen"

Oops....
The data just keeps being released too and supposedly they have threatened employees families. I feel they are serious about stopping this film and this wasn't a one time thing like I initially thought.

A lot of ugly secrets are going to surface.

Thank you @Inigo Montoya for sourcing and posting these various videos from Vice. The fact that you are so interested in all these various world events shows a lot of intelligence and compassion on your behalf. Thanks to hese videos I have learnt a lot and I hope I will learn more.

Wow, that was interesting but intense.
I had heard about the missing 43 and knew the mayor and wife were involved but I didn't know the reasons why - crazy and selfish.
The story had so many levels to it that I weren't aware of.
We are so lucky in Australia that the corruption is nothing like what is going on in Mexico.

I am 1/3 of the way through the North Korea vids. Then if I can deal with more - the labour camps.
The first one was funny when Shane was looking for the bugs in his hotel rom and when he was playing games with the tea lady!
But its so hard to fathom that such a country exists with the majority of the population brainwashed and subjected to non stop propaganda.

Thank you @Inigo Montoya for sourcing and posting these various videos from Vice. The fact that you are so interested in all these various world events shows a lot of intelligence and compassion on your behalf. Thanks to hese videos I have learnt a lot and I hope I will learn more.

giphy.gif

Back