Skip to main content

Vesna's fundraiser (for Reggie's son)

Zcsund1234

Hello Forum Big Brother members! As I mentioned earlier in the Post Housemates Antics Forum me and my mother got to meet Vesna from BB05. As mentioned in my post Vesna is planning a fundraiser is Melbourne set for this July in order to raise funds for Reggie's son Lucas who shares the same disease as my sister which is cystic fibrosis. Me and my mother have agreed to help out with this fundraiser and my job is to attempt to contact as many past housemates through series 1-11 as possible. Although this may sound like an uneasy task we ideally are hoping to get 50 housemates to attend the event in order to surprise Reggie in a "Big Brother Reunion" at the fundraiser. I suggested to Vesna to post the details of the event and our plans on this forum in hope of reaching out to fellow housemates. We are hoping to reach out to them and hopefully convince them to come and help support fellow cast member Reggie and her son! I hope this Forum can help promote the event as well hopefully getting in contact with past housemates as it would mean a dear lot to Reggie if we did. Details of the event are included in the PDF below.

I hope the fundraiser does really well!

I wonder what the best way would be to contact housemates? Surely not tagging them at twitter?

I hope the fundraiser does really well!

I wonder what the best way would be to contact housemates? Surely not tagging them at twitter?

Vesna will hopefully be able to get housemates whom she is contact with. Meanwhile me and my mother will be asking Ben Norris from 2012 for help as he helped us with our own fundraiser back in 2013. He will hopefully be able to attend the event as well as recruiting other housemates.[DOUBLEPOST=1483617909][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm trying to upload the details of the event but the image is too big to upload so I'll try and figure out a way for the brochure to be shared on here

contact housemates who have radio gigs like Chrissie and Heidi so they can promote it on their shows.

if they are allowed to do that.

contact housemates who have radio gigs like Chrissie and Heidi so they can promote it on their shows.

if they are allowed to do that.

Chrissie has been contacted and dosnt know if she will be able to come because of schedualing throughout the year. So she hasn't said yes but she hasn't said no either.

ok

hopefully she can come.

any other housemates been contacted?

Yes hopefully she can come but she did agree to advertise the event on her radio show closer to the day of the event. Vesna has tried several other housemates. Heath from her year did a fundraiser a while back and it was a success. Joanne from 2003 has been contacted as far as we know she hasn't responded. We spoke about potentially getting Fitzy and Bree from 2004. Fitzy however is busy with his radio shows similar to Chrissie and Bree is mainly busy working as a producer. Vesna is still in contact work Christie, Hotdogs, Dean and Tim from her own series so hopefully she will be able to recruit them. And hopefully when we contact Ben we will be able to get several channel 9 housemates recruited. I even suggested to my mother how great it would be if we could get Gretel to come even though it's probably impossible.

Good luck.
Can you at least post the date and location here? Right now all I have seen is the month, year and the city.

I think the more recent housemates seem to enjoy charity events. I would contact Tim Dormer for sure. I think you can just tweet or DM most of them.

Good luck.
Can you at least post the date and location here? Right now all I have seen is the month, year and the city.

I think the more recent housemates seem to enjoy charity events. I would contact Tim Dormer for sure. I think you can just tweet or DM most of them.

Tim Dormer would be great to contact.

Hello Forum Big Brother members! As I mentioned earlier in the Post Housemates Antics Forum me and my mother got to meet Vesna from BB05. As mentioned in my post Vesna is planning a fundraiser is Melbourne set for this July in order to raise funds for Reggie's son Lucas who shares the same disease as my sister which is cystic fibrosis. Me and my mother have agreed to help out with this fundraiser and my job is to attempt to contact as many past housemates through series 1-11 as possible. Although this may sound like an uneasy task we ideally are hoping to get 50 housemates to attend the event in order to surprise Reggie in a "Big Brother Reunion" at the fundraiser. I suggested to Vesna to post the details of the event and our plans on this forum in hope of reaching out to fellow housemates. We are hoping to reach out to them and hopefully convince them to come and help support fellow cast member Reggie and her son! I hope this Forum can help promote the event as well hopefully getting in contact with past housemates as it would mean a dear lot to Reggie if we did. Details of the event are included in the PDF below.
Dennis you are so gorgeous, we will kick butt and raise so much money for Lucas. People can also donate to the gofundme page search for Love Lucas Fund Raising Event

Dennis you are so gorgeous, we will kick butt and raise so much money for Lucas. People can also donate to the gofundme page search for Love Lucas Fund Raising Event

Welcome to the forums Vesna! Now that you've joined we can spread the word twice as fast on here! I've begun searching for housemates online and sussing out who's best to ask. Tommorow me and motber Rachelle will try our best to recruit some and will also ask Ben Norris to help! We will make sure this a fantastic night for Reggie!

You really are such a lovely boy!

Your mum must be proud :)

I am about to search for the go fund me page and I am donating now.

Such a great cause and agree that you seem like a lovely and sweet boy!

I really hope this gains traction.

I think Tully will go, she is Melbourne based, loves an event and was a devoted BB watcher so would love a reunion, and despite the crap she gets on here she actually has a massive heart.

Hopefully you get channel 10 people there. Just channel 9 would not be as exciting. Susannah might do it. She seems lovely and never tries to hide her BB roots.

Good luck!

I know I mentioned Sandra before on the other thread and @Khun Khun reminded me of some HM's I think would be pretty easy wins because they have big hearts.
- Cat and Lawson
- Travis
- Caleb (2013)
- Nathan (2013)

It would be a long way to go for her but Gemma (2014) was a superfan and seems like a super nice person

ohhhh well in that case i'm sure Tully will be glad to help out.

also Sam might help. from bb14. he does loads of charity work.

Back