Skip to main content

Vanderpump Rules

OMG, same here. I particularly hate Ariana and Lala. James I can't stand either.

Sandoval I can bare this season as he seems to be more quiet. Funnily enough, I am liking Kristen.

It's more Sandoval's hair for me

Screen%20Shot%202016-11-15%20at%202.31.43%20PM.png

Ewwww

Pump Rules returning in December.

From the promos:

* Trouble in paradise for Ariana and Tom.
* Kristen throws a drink in Schwartz's face (I wonder what happened there).
* Stassi still saying "It's my birthday!" and begging her ex-boyfriend not to break up with her.
* Lala and Scheana arguing about Scheana's boyfriend?
* Brittany and Jax having a few arguments as well.

Pump Rules returning in December.

From the promos:

* Trouble in paradise for Ariana and Tom.
* Kristen throws a drink in Schwartz's face (I wonder what happened there).
* Stassi still saying "It's my birthday!" and begging her ex-boyfriend not to break up with her.
* Lala and Scheana arguing about Scheana's boyfriend?
* Brittany and Jax having a few arguments as well.

CORRECTION: it was James. Ha ha.

What happened to her face? Also is she really only 29?
And did she really have a relationship with that creepy guy with the fat face, Jax I think, ewwwwwww?

472B120C00000578-5163879-Noir_star_The_reality_star_was_a_vision_in_black_for_the_long_fl-a-91_1512880932288.jpg

So is anyone watching this season? Katie has been featured very little which is okay with me. I can’t believe Stassi is back in Lisa’s good graces, but I guess it is, after all tv. I never got the Jax and Brittany relationship, but it was piggish of him to cheat on her with a mutual friend. Although that is part of his m.o. silver lining: no gigantic Sheena wedding pictures this year.

What happened to her face? Also is she really only 29?
And did she really have a relationship with that creepy guy with the fat face, Jax I think, ewwwwwww?

472B120C00000578-5163879-Noir_star_The_reality_star_was_a_vision_in_black_for_the_long_fl-a-91_1512880932288.jpg
I agree. She’s aging quickly. Too much alcohol.

I have been watching. I love this season so far but hardly anything new. Kristen still sticking her nose into other peoples business. Jax still cheating. Etc.

New season is coming soon. Here is a promo:

What do you think @delcan ? My favourite line was by Schwartz to James: "You should be ashamed of yourself, #$%^&".

Looks like James, Raquel and Billie may be season villains?

New season is coming soon. Here is a promo:

What do you think @delcan ? My favourite line was by Schwartz to James: "You should be ashamed of yourself, #$%^&".

Looks like James, Raquel and Billie may be season villains?

I liked how there was so little Scheana in it

Summary and thoughts about Episode 1:
- I really like Stassi's new boyfriend.
- James is still very rude. I wonder what he said about Britney to make her cry.
- Tom looking as good as ever.
- Lala declaring that her friendship with James is non-existent at the moment. Probably for the best.
- Kristen saying that she is a karma police and it is coming James' way.
- Jax's engagement to Britney.

I love Beau. Glad there was so little Scheana in it - I hope that continues throughout the season

Some thoughts on Episode 2:
- Kristen starting the drama with James
- James being a pos once again.
- Idiot Raquel believes POS James. Lala was correct giving her a title.
- Beau meets Lisa. Looks like Lisa approves.
- I won't comment on Scheana's singing performance..

Back