Skip to main content

US Survivor - Season 46

Are you guys enjoying this season? We recently caught up to the latest episodes.

Seems like everything happens a lot more slowly with 60 minute+ episodes. Then you’re subjected to long moments of nonsense strategy from subpar players. lol

The bingo card for this game is “player cries”. Just too much of it lol

There are a few players that I like but most are meh.

Are you guys enjoying this season? We recently caught up to the latest episodes.

Seems like everything happens a lot more slowly with 60 minute+ episodes. Then you’re subjected to long moments of nonsense strategy from subpar players. lol

The bingo card for this game is “player cries”. Just too much of it lol

There are a few players that I like but most are meh.
I wouldn't say enjoying, but it's ok.
Haven't really got anyone I'm supporting, but there are a few I don't mind.

I would say it is my least favorite new era (40+) season so far - It may get better but so far some of the best scenes I have seen have actually been secret scenes released by production. With the longer episodes why some of these scenes have not made the cut is weird.

There are a couple of people I like.

It is so far an exceptionally poor season, with a largely unengaging cast. I like Ben, Maria, Hunter, and a few others. It is a low charisma cast.

I like Ben, Maria, and Kenzie pretty much. Kenzie is on & off. Invested in Ben I guess, he seems to have some smarts but Im leaving myself very open to being disappointed as with most of this cast.

Ben, Charlie, Maria are the best of those left, it's overall a very disappointing season so far - our Aussie Survivor is way better.

Crazy stuff! They should have voted him out, for his mental health if nothing else.
His reaction to hide & seek, and then all that anger whenever someone didn't follow his plan.

I'm liking Hunter, Charlie, Maria and Ben.

Crazy stuff! They should have voted him out, for his mental health if nothing else.
His reaction to hide & seek, and then all that anger whenever someone didn't follow his plan.

I'm liking Hunter, Charlie, Maria and Ben.
Yes i wish they had voted him off too. He is giving out vibes to me that just would make me very wary of him irl.

I am liking Hunter, Ben, Tiffany, kenzie

I liked who left too -they seemed like a great character who did not get enough screen time considering the longer episodes.

Yeh Tevin was my winners pick actually. Now Im back to Tiffany who was also an early winners pick but ai switched up when I heard her name being mentioned. Now that she knows what Q has been up to shr might be safe for a while yet.

Q is annoying af. One moment telling us he is making game changing moves and the next asks everyone to vote him out because he spoke too much.

This idea of getting big threats out early is really such amateur survivor.

This idea of getting big threats out early is really such amateur survivor.
Yes, I prefer people who are either the underdogs who have scrapped thier way to the end by finding inventive deals to make and taking risks, and people that are comfortable to take other strong people to the end. Not people you know going in are going to be the zero vote finalist.

So Kenzie and Venus voted for Q the first time, but switched their vote to Hunter in the revote.
Only Liz voted for Q both times, and she was the only one to do so in the revote.

Back