Skip to main content

US Survivor 42

I don't think I have ever seen a season where they are such good sports about being voted out. It is quite refreshing to watch rather than the seriousness of some years.

And suddenly Maryanne is a contender! Good move.
That was frustrating to watch. they refused to hear Maryanne out despite all her pleading (or bleating to their ears), and are so lucky that she saved Jonathan’s arse with her extra vote just cos they wanted to vote out Romeo the squirrel instead of playing her game. 🐿.
That said they really thought Lyndsay would play her idol… Bad move Lindsay. Playing or not playing the idol can both result in the idol being put back into the game equally I think?

So far.Maryanne is far ahead of the rest. I just wish i could understand her rants sometimes lol

the Survivor US 42 3-hour finale will broadcast in the US in about 11 minutes... you can also watch it live here :)

If anyone comes by, say "hi" :)

Last edited:
Watching it now.
Someone has just won the first immunity.

I don't dislike any of them but I'd like Maryanne to win, followed by Mike, and Jonathan the least.

I didn't watch this season because 41 was so incredibly shit, no matter how much Probst tried to talk it up. Hoping they fix the format and cut out all the bullshit twists (or at least pare it back) for the next two.

I didn't watch this season because 41 was so incredibly shit, no matter how much Probst tried to talk it up. Hoping they fix the format and cut out all the bullshit twists (or at least pare it back) for the next two.
IDK Survivor is Jeff’s wet dream and if he’s happy with 41/42 there’s no much that will change.

For me 42 was much better and had a great cast. I can see multiple people returning for future seasons.

IDK Survivor is Jeff’s wet dream and if he’s happy with 41/42 there’s no much that will change.
Yeah he just did an interview saying that he loved almost all the changes and would be moving forward with them. I think they might tweak the merge hourglass twist a tad because so many of the contestants hated it but otherwise I don't see them making any other changes.

Back