Skip to main content

US Survivor 42

epic-flag.gif

I hate the twist. The way Jeff addresses the camera like he's being so clever, the way the winning team have their immunity taken away from them by some random, it's all so unnecessary and annoying.

What a great episode and the season overall is streets ahead of the last AUS season so far. The boot order is pretty good in terms of the less entertaining people going home earlier as well (except maybe Daniel but he was a horrible player so eh).

Are you american? I know you preface nearly every post saying you are so. So I guess that rings true with proud jingoism.
God bless you pengy.
Just bantering. You are a good egg imo.
You are too kind & a very fine egg as well, dear fuzzy. I'm a Yank born & bred, but have travelled a lot (not Australia yet grrrrrr).

I hate the twist. The way Jeff addresses the camera like he's being so clever, the way the winning team have their immunity taken away from them by some random, it's all so unnecessary and annoying.
It just doesn't make sense, and unlike the Aus version they don't even have the excuse of needing a twist to make a non-elimination episode.

It's strange hearing "Omer" for "Omar". I always thought of it as O-Marr but maybe I was wrong.
It sure was “o-marrr” in that one Indiana Jones movie wasn’t it. Omer is a really strange pronunciation of it. I’m assuming it’s an individual thing. Comparable to Elon Musk’s kids name - it’s not always what you think it is ;)

Could they have made it any more obvious who was going? Considering they chose this episode to give him a backstory package.
It's a shame as he was one of the few I liked.

I had "Omer" pegged as a straight-laced religious type but it seems he's happy to lie like the best of them.

Honestly, this is Omar's game to loose right now. He's that far in front of everyone strategically and is socially integrated that no one suspects he is the reason behind a huge majority of the votes. Especially his open lie to Mike at the pizza under the stars reward who fell for it hook, line and sink. That said, if Omar does go out in a massive blindside that both the audience and fellow players didn't see coming, whoever was responsible for it will most likely go on to become the winner as I feel he is the massive obstacle in the way.

Omar has to be 1st or 4th I think at this point. I could see him going down as one of the better robbed goddess place getters ever if he is 4th.Definitely with the edit change last year with Erika that Drea, Lindsay and Mike could all still win too though.

I usually don't love advantage heavy episodes but I have to admit Lindsay being safe and then Omar telling Mike to give him his idol was pretty decent TV.I think anyone other than Lindsay or Omar winning would be a bit disappointing for me now, they are clearly the two best players I think.

Back