Skip to main content

Episode US Celebrity Big Brother (2018) - (USA/9Now) Episode Discussion

Have just started watching.... will get back to you....
yes... it's D-graders but... could be fun... especc. considering the "game" element that is VERY different from CBBUK

Omarosa is there to PLAY! And I love Ross. Brandi comparing herself to a hooker.... not far off.
Interesting the majority claim to be superfans... that is pretty cool.
Loving it so far.

Most of them are there too play and that's why this series might just work. Convenient though their star attraction won immunity from eviction with the first twist in the house, and not sure I like the "recast" twist so early on - would be better a few evictions in.

Apparantly on the feeds it has been confirmed it will be a jury vote as usual to choose the winner, but the evictees will get to go home rather than being sequestered.

Most of them are there too play and that's why this series might just work. Convenient though their star attraction won immunity from eviction with the first twist in the house, and not sure I like the "recast" twist so early on - would be better a few evictions in.

Apparantly on the feeds it has been confirmed it will be a jury vote as usual to choose the winner, but the evictees will get to go home rather than being sequestered.

Year of the Woman 2.0

Watched the 2 episodes last night, interesting at first, reasonably familiar with most, guys less so, only that creepy singer with bleached hair that was in some sucky band is familiar, rest are nothing.
But liking the gay member of the girl squad, get rid of the rest they suck

I have only watched the Timmy in Canada with this format, that seemed more chill, the tactics & scheming is rather full on, and kind of boring.
Great to have some BB back, and I got my new bedroom smart TV just in time:)
Omarosa seems sane so far, that can't last surely she is still batshit crazy:)

Watched the 2 episodes last night, interesting at first, reasonably familiar with most, guys less so, only that creepy singer with bleached hair that was in some sucky band is familiar, rest are nothing.
But liking the gay member of the girl squad, get rid of the rest they suck

I have only watched the Timmy in Canada with this format, that seemed more chill, the tactics & scheming is rather full on, and kind of boring.
Great to have some BB back, and I got my new bedroom smart TV just in time:)
Omarosa seems sane so far, that can't last surely she is still batshit crazy:)

This is a condensed format so it’s a lot more intense than it would be regularily...

Reactions: kxk
LOVING this series so far... Although for a two hour episode tonight had a TON of filler in it... Shannon so far is my favourite to win the series... She has a major target on her back but I think with the way she worked those tears I still think she has a shot!

I haven't watched the next ep, but she is a standout so far, Shannon seems to be a people compatible person, with a good brain.

I love watching nutsos Omarosa and the drunk housewife, gay guy
Jeepers, what a difference a week makes, TV was a wasteland - now it is getting choc a block full, O Games and this filling up any viewing holes :)

I haven't watched the next ep, but she is a standout so far, Shannon seems to be a people compatible person, with a good brain.

I love watching nutsos Omarosa and the drunk housewife, gay guy
Jeepers, what a difference a week makes, TV was a wasteland - now it is getting choc a block full, O Games and this filling up any viewing holes :)

I was just having a conversation with a friend about how much BB is on this year... I just finished CBB UK that started on January 2nd and just finished on the 2nd... CBB US launched on the 7th and wraps up on the 25th... And then BB CAN launches on the 7th of March... That will last somewhere around 70 days give or take ending in May... BBUK will start again some time in early June followed by BBUS in late June... By the end of it there will be nearly 9 months of almost continuous English BB...

Good to see that even on the us version theres still a lot of slyly asking each other who they are.

Back