Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/trump-national-space-council_us_59581eeee4b05c37bb7ed0f7
Ku4iPBz.gif

yeah why would a "division that is designed to provide the President and others with advice on the scientific, engineering, and technological aspects of the economy, national security, homeland security, health, foreign relations, the environment, and the technological recovery and use of resources, among other topics.” be at all important? <Sarcasm intended>

Reactions: kxk
yeah why would a "division that is designed to provide the President and others with advice on the scientific, engineering, and technological aspects of the economy, national security, homeland security, health, foreign relations, the environment, and the technological recovery and use of resources, among other topics.” be at all important? <Sarcasm intended>

it's just science. i know that isn't very NICE of me to say that. but better to be NOT NICE than nice.

it's just science. i know that isn't very NICE of me to say that. but better to be NOT NICE than nice.
But surely without research, invention will stop. No invention - less new jobs for Americans. Less new Jobs no MAGA. So Donald breaks his promise.

Reactions: kxk
But surely without research, invention will stop. No invention - less new jobs for Americans. Less new Jobs no MAGA. So Donald breaks his promise.

Maybe Trump has something up his sleeve? Like some sort of secret plan? A plan to save America?

Back