Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

i can't. mods might ban me.
Ok righto moving right along then... Your statements above are inconsistent. Care to explain why you dont mind big business giving alternate views to children about science and climate but not churches and other non religious movements give views on creation, morality and life after death?

Ok righto moving right along then... Your statements above are inconsistent. Care to explain why you dont mind big business giving alternate views to children about science and climate but not churches and other non religious movements give views on creation, morality and life after death?

Because there is truth in anti-climate change stuff, but religion is just fantasy.

Those dastardly loony leftists will try to start a fight.

I can still be a leftie and support Trump. Trump has been very important in my life. She encouraged my writing as well as enabling me to have the confidence to do online dating. The least i can do is be loyal to Trump.

Inconsistence is reepbot
And it must be difficult inside that head

I see none. Only loyalty to her.

And my head is fine.
I see plenty, but I think this might be one of those time where we will just have to agree to disagree.

And hahaha I love how the world has gone that we have days/weeks/months for every kind of event/activity/charity

Trump's White House: Bannon's War

SBS, 8:30pm, Sun, 11 Jun 2017, 65 minutes

From Michael Kirk and the team behind 'The Choice 2016' and 'Divided States of America' comes an examination of Stephen Bannon's fight to deliver on Trump's promises, with a confrontational style based on his personal crusade to dramatically transform America. From Bannon's help to orchestrate the rollout of Trump's controversial travel ban, to his role in the power struggles and policy clashes that have defined the early days of Trump's presidency, to his uncertain future within the administration, this is a meticulous portrait from one of the most acclaimed investigative teams in broadcast journalism.

2017, United States, English, Current Affairs, Documentary

Clashes with Whovians, if anyone watches please comment and tell us if it is worth watching, I am kind of tired of watching pollies
Nothing interferes with Who:)

I see plenty, but I think this might be one of those time where we will just have to agree to disagree.

And hahaha I love how the world has gone that we have days/weeks/months for every kind of event/activity/charity

But infrastructure week! The most important week of all the whole year! (Apart from Tina's birthday) You can feel the excitement building.

Imprinting apparently. Because you spend so much time around your parents growing up you are more likely to choose a partner with similar qualities.

On the surface there are similiarities. But I think that Inigo is more complex. No way would my mum be supporting Trump.

Reactions: kxk
Back