Skip to main content

Upfronts 2021

I really want some info on love island. Doesn't look like it's happening this year, curious to see whether Nine still has it or not.

I'm pretty sure MKR will get axed, I reckon House Rules should too. Hopefully 7 gets a big shakeup.

On 10 it looks like DWTS and BIP aren't looking too strong. I am a fan of both of them and think 10 should give them another year to try and establish a solid fanbase. I think DWTS especially has good potential..

I really want some info on love island. Doesn't look like it's happening this year, curious to see whether Nine still has it or not.

I'm pretty sure MKR will get axed, I reckon House Rules should too. Hopefully 7 gets a big shakeup.

On 10 it looks like DWTS and BIP aren't looking too strong. I am a fan of both of them and think 10 should give them another year to try and establish a solid fanbase. I think DWTS especially has good potential..

Ultimate Tag will be announced and Beat the Chasers too.

Big Brother was the only reason I flicked over to channel 7 for the first time in years. In fact, the only time I really watch 7 is for the Olympics.
MKR almost certainly gone, so I think it's likely they'll shift BB to it's spot, which unfortunately means going up against MAFS. 10 was supposed to put up Survivor against it, but not sure how likely that is looking. Will be an interesting first 3 months of 2021.

Who do you think would be interesting to watch on The Celebrity Apprentice Australia?
I think Julie Bishop or Janine Ellis would be great for Mark Bouris' role.
Any of the housewives would be good to be cast. I reckon a former MP like Nova Perris, Jackie Lambie would be good aswell. I would like to see Brynne Edelston.

Really?
OMFG
My jokes are an actual reality.
tenor.gif

Big Brother was the only reason I flicked over to channel 7 for the first time in years. In fact, the only time I really watch 7 is for the Olympics.
MKR almost certainly gone, so I think it's likely they'll shift BB to it's spot, which unfortunately means going up against MAFS. 10 was supposed to put up Survivor against it, but not sure how likely that is looking. Will be an interesting first 3 months of 2021.

Speaking of MKR, I noticed at my local Coles the other day that they have re-stocked some new looking MKR bags? Either they are making a new show again or they are clearing out the warehouse of all existing MKR items? lol They weren't on sale though so maybe the show is returning again?

Speaking of MKR, I noticed at my local Coles the other day that they have re-stocked some new looking MKR bags? Either they are making a new show again or they are clearing out the warehouse of all existing MKR items? lol They weren't on sale though so maybe the show is returning again?
Probably had to get rid of the old stock to make way for Channel 7's new POO shopping bags?
If 7 really bring back MKR, they're fucked.

Probably had to get rid of the old stock to make way for Channel 7's new POO shopping bags?
If 7 really bring back MKR, they're fucked.

ROFL! Maybe if there's no more MKR then channel 7 can do a deal with Coles for some home cooking on Big Brother? There could me some new channel 7 BB bags soon at your local supermarket...lol

Although I did see that ad for sevens new show "Plate Of Origin" with ex Masterchef judges Garry Mehigan and Matt Preston. I think it will more than likely be "Plate Of Disaster" for seven? lol

ROFL! Maybe if there's no more MKR then channel 7 can do a deal with Coles for some home cooking on Big Brother? There could me some new channel 7 BB bags soon at your local supermarket...lol

Although I did see that ad for sevens new show "Plate Of Origin" with ex Masterchef judges Garry Mehigan and Matt Preston. I think it will more than likely be "Plate Of Disaster" for seven? lol

And to have 3 male judges and no female judges in this day and age - honestly, what the hell were they thinking?

BIP is safe IMO. It does really well in the demos and is one of the most streamed shows in Australia.

I hope Ultimate tag does well for 7. It looks like a rippa show

I am really not sure why 7 picked this up. It had an alright debut in the US following Masked Singer but then flopped big time with the last episode only rating 1.1 million. Seems like they are just trying to piggy back off of the success of Ninja Warrior. I can't see it working TBH.

I am really not sure why 7 picked this up. It had an alright debut in the US following Masked Singer but then flopped big time with the last episode only rating 1.1 million. Seems like they are just trying to piggy back off of the success of Ninja Warrior. I can't see it working TBH.
True. I remember when they did Australian Spartan to try and copy ninja and it flopped badly. I think ultimate tag looks good, but I would have rathered them looked into Titan Games.

Back