Skip to main content

Um … You Looked Different in Your Profile Pic

Yeah it's amazing what a bit of spakfilla, industrial makeup and good lighting can do. I have "glam" shots that don't even look like the real me.

Does anyone else think Richard looks extra different in his "glam" shot? Is it just the glasses that's throwing me off, or what? It's weird.

And seriously that second one of Lawson, just... even more creepy looking tbh.

Some of them look better to be honest....

eg. Penny, thats an awkward photo but she looks better without make up.
Same with Priya and Lina...I really don't find their photo super different
Also Richard looks the same, so does Ryan and so does David (except he's missing a beard)

There are WAY worse photos of Cat they could have used, that photo is TOO NICE, she looks so bad 90% of the time, that photo is in her 10%.
I conclude this with: LOL Leo's botox and Skyes lip fillers clearly didn't last that long for them
Travis just...destroyed his appearance with the haircut BIG time

and Lawson got chubby

Some of them look better to be honest....

eg. Penny, thats an awkward photo but she looks better without make up.
Same with Priya and Lina...I really don't find their photo super different
Also Richard looks the same, so does Ryan and so does David (except he's missing a beard)

There are WAY worse photos of Cat they could have used, that photo is TOO NICE, she looks so bad 90% of the time, that photo is in her 10%.
I conclude this with: LOL Leo's botox and Skyes lip fillers clearly didn't last that long for them
Travis just...destroyed his appearance with the haircut BIG time

and Lawson got chubby
Do you really think Penny looks better without makeup?! EEEYIKES!! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that. :D

Um … You Looked Different in Your Profile Pic…

16964a11cafc4ea7a51e0f30a0952d11.ashx

609ebcd080254767955ac5eaf1970792.ashx

Travis's then and now photos look like two completely different people

Hahah
I guess they just get so comfy in there it feels like home.
Although I noticed nearly all of them looked dirty on last nights show ... Like maybe it was hot and humid?
Even priya looked a little drained

Back