Skip to main content

'Ultimate Advantage'

Febeheh

It just hit me - what if the fake evictee's advantage is, besides getting to watch everyone else - the ability to single handedly choose who is up for the next eviction?

That solves the question about them being immune from the next nominations. It would kind of moot the nominations show but I guess they could all do it any way and the advantage power wouldn't be revealed to the end.

PS - Surely after this eviction we'll only have four nominees right?

Huh? Why do you think they will be watching everyone & choose the next evictee. They could play ping pong all day for all we know.

What a dumb thread.

Because it's being advertised that they're going to have the ultimate advantage? Anyone with shit for brains can read what that means - and considering previous fake evictions here and overseas have let them watch each other, it's not far fetched at all.

What a dumb response.

They did that in the most recent CBBUK series plus have done it in various other BBUK series, so it is entirely possible! Though they only got to choose one HM to put up for eviction, the others were still from nominations.

I don't think we need a new thread every time someone thinks of a new theory as to the ultimate advantage. Chances are, the ultimate advantage will be something already seen on an international BB series, but it is 100% speculation, and there isn't really any point in trying to guess what it is, as we haven't been given any clues or the like to work with...we just have to wait and see!

Maybe someone can start a speculation discussion thread?

They did that in the most recent CBBUK series plus have done it in various other BBUK series, so it is entirely possible! Though they only got to choose one HM to put up for eviction, the others were still from nominations.

That power sounds to similar to the winner of the Thursday games. I think it will be having the power of Big Brother, getting the housemates to do what they want. Someone else said they might get to return with the intruders, which I thought was interesting idea.

I don't think we need a new thread every time someone thinks of a new theory as to the ultimate advantage. Chances are, the ultimate advantage will be something already seen on an international BB series, but it is 100% speculation, and there isn't really any point in trying to guess what it is, as we haven't been given any clues or the like to work with...we just have to wait and see!

Maybe someone can start a speculation discussion thread?

Yeah I did look for an older thread but couldn't find it - I was thinking this thread would evolve into a discussion of everyone's ideas rather than just mine

Yeah I did look for an older thread but couldn't find it - I was thinking this thread would evolve into a discussion of everyone's ideas rather than just mine

Hmm, yes that seems clearer now, I mean you have titled the thread "Ultimate Advantage" and not something more specific, after all.

It's all good... it doesn't really bother me all the new threads people start, etc, but I know others can get annoyed by it.

Back