Skip to main content

Travis to win

bbfans1111

I think Travis deserves to win above all of them. He is never mean to anyone and always has a kind word to say to anyone who is upset etc. He always tries to have fun with everyone and include all as a group. And he was so loving to aisha. He doesn't do the stuff the others do.. ie.
David is good but he joins in on ganging-up-on-people dramas.
Priya is good but a bit two faced and gossipy.
Leo is sweet but is too hung up on Skye and depressing sad
Ryan is quite nasty, a lot.
Skye is a fucking selfish nasty up herself slut.
Lina is just.. bitch moan bitch about everyone.
Richard is a little bit arrogant.
I think Travis has a good heart even if he is loud etc

I have warmed to Travis a little bit, but no, Travis winning would be awful. It would really cap off what an underwhelming this season was. We need a distinctive female to win.

I have warmed to Travis a little bit, but no, Travis winning would be awful. It would really cap off what an underwhelming this season was. We need a distinctive female to win.

Worst possible result would be him or Skye winning :/

Worst possible result would be him or Skye winning :/

I think right now, Skye is most likely winner. Something big needs to happen for Travis to win. He's faded in recent weeks - he's just not as relevant as he once was. I think Australia isn't as interested in him anymore - thank heavens.

I think right now, Skye is most likely winner. Something big needs to happen for Travis to win. He's faded in recent weeks - he's just not as relevant as he once was. I think Australia isn't as interested in him anymore - thank heavens.

I hope you are wrong about Skye...

I still think David will win :/

He has this weird infliction in his voice, it's especially noticeable when he's trying to be serious.

That's enough for me to not want him to win. That and his dead eyes whenever he laughs.

I think he's a good person but tbh he had been boring because of his relationship with Aisha. I think he will be a big threat soon since there's no more Aisha.
Even though he's a good person, I don't really think he should win.

I don't think he'll win..

I don't want to him to win either... he's not really that kind hearted. He just loves babes. I would prefer skye to win over Travis. But neither tbh- Priya or Ryan are my picks

I hope you are wrong about Skye...

I still think David will win :/

I know there are heaps of David fans on this forum, so I shouldn't say this, but David winning would be disappointing. He does not have a definite character/or characteristics. He's just been cruising along while claiming to be "strategy Dave". And to be quite honest, he's making a fool out of himself at times. I can't name one relevant thing David has done that didn't involve him offending a woman.

Even Priya is more strategic and crafty than David. She has a game face/manipulative side where she can get information out of people and make them trust her, and it works to her advantage. Even Ryan who hasn't claimed to be some strategy guru has had more of an impact on the game. Sam, who no one will really remember, was smarter with his nominations superpower than David.

I know there are heaps of David fans on this forum, so I shouldn't say this, but David winning would be disappointing. He does not have a definite character/or characteristics. He's just been cruising along while claiming to be "strategy Dave". And to be quite honest, he's making a fool out of himself at times. I can't name one relevant thing David has done that didn't involve him offending a woman.

Even Priya is more strategic and crafty than David. She has a game face/manipulative side where she can get information out of people and make them trust her, and it works to her advantage. Even Ryan who hasn't claimed to be some strategy guru has had more of an impact on the game. Sam, who no one will really remember, was smarter with his nominations superpower than David.

I do agree with this. Channel 9 shows usually follow a winning format which is very odd.

Past 2 seasons of Big Brother: male winner with 2 female runner ups.

Past few seasons on the voice: first chair (Seals / will.i.am) won :/

I think we should leave him at least a chance a go at winning, and see what he does to win our hearts n minds over the next week!

I say it's not impossible if he really does something special to get good airtime... Doubtful though, he seems to be really missing Aisha.

He can possibly be in the top 3 and potentially win now that Trasha fans won't need to divide their votes between the two.

I would be fine with Travis winning.

To be honest though, I can't really think who I want to win.

Priya is fine but she doesn't deserve to win because she's a bit two faced and hypocritical and doesn't do much.

Ryan will win and he is a fake arseholes.
Tom, Richard. No, No.
Lina, eh no.
Penny would be funny just to see her face react to winning.
David, yeah more than the other guys except Travis, but he's a bit of a dickhead. I like him but he does or says something and it's like, ah fuck off you tool.

Leo, I actually would be really fine with him winning.

I think Travis deserves to win above all of them. He is never mean to anyone and always has a kind word to say to anyone who is upset etc. He always tries to have fun with everyone and include all as a group. And he was so loving to aisha. He doesn't do the stuff the others do.. ie.
David is good but he joins in on ganging-up-on-people dramas.
Priya is good but a bit two faced and gossipy.
Leo is sweet but is too hung up on Skye and depressing sad
Ryan is quite nasty, a lot.
Skye is a fucking selfish nasty up herself slut.
Lina is just.. bitch moan bitch about everyone.
Richard is a little bit arrogant.
I think Travis has a good heart even if he is loud etc
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE your avatar. OMG, what a hoot! I agree with your assessment of:David, Ryan, Priya, and Travis.:p

He can possibly be in the top 3 and potentially win now that Trasha fans won't need to divide their votes between the two.
it doesnt normally work like that though.
you even have skye and leo on complete polar opposite sides of your own preferred eviction order sig.

Back