Skip to main content

Travis To Win Big Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungTune

Okay so during the first eviction I was kinda hoping he was going home. The loudness, having Aisha and Skye by his side in bed while he slagged off the other girls, 'Travia' and other things, but I've come to realize he was just misunderstood.

Travis is a real genuine dude who obviously loves life. I have never seen him without a smile on his face. He's constantly trying to do things and entertain and have fun and he has managed to do this without being nasty or bitchy. In fact we have never seen him gossip about anyone. He confronts people and comforts people.

I think he deserves to win more than anyone else on the show. Yes he is full on, yes he is loud and extroverted, but isn't that what we want in Big Brother housemates? Travis has brought more to this house than his intro package would have ever convinced me.

On ya Trav. Take this out mate!

Yes
Yes
Yes
He deserves to win!
Travis is and has been the most genuine guy this whole season
Travis is love

Fair call if you said this a few weeks ago I would say your Fucking mental but to be honest I have warmed to him the last few weeks. Don't get me wrong he is a massive douche but he deserves it more than others and if either of him or ryan win I wouldn't be worried. Others not so much even though Penny has done nothing wrong I just don't think a intruder deserves it.

Yeah I never wanted to admit I liked Travis (because I was undecided) until 2 weeks before he got fake evicted. I think he has been himself and you are right, he seems like a nice guy, a bit silly but nice.

I remember a few weeks ago he didn't take the 50k and you were all going to 'punish' him by not voting for him.

What happened?

For someone who's not even really playing the game, he's played a pretty good game.

Sure he's a bit of a loudmouth, but he's basically got a good heart.

I've warmed to him since he mellowed.

Could be worse winners.

I remember a few weeks ago he didn't take the 50k and you were all going to 'punish' him by not voting for him.

What a bunch of morons.
Oi don't speak for everyone. I was trying to push the point that that money was not worth it for him to leave BB, and BB's idea to offer him that was the most stupid thing to hit BB - lose one of the big players. He had too much to lose by taking it and quitting, Travis is about living the experience and not quitting, he did it right to the audience that had voted to save him by not quitting the game. Honestly if he left,there would be so many pissed off people that one of the real players left and just took their cash after they'd spent $100's to save him.

Sorry if BB plays *that* kind of crap game, then some HM's give it back to BB. This is what Travis did. He is a champ.

Enough.

Big Brother is a TV show. Be passionate, pick a favourite (if you want). But stop with the personal attacks and insults. At the end of the day we are all fans of Big Brother (whether it is the original reality format or the current 'almost soapie' type format.)

This thread has gone far enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back