Skip to main content

Trasha: Totally Nauseating And Cringeworthy

Evan44

I am glad that the other housemates are now getting irritated by the monopolisation of Aisha by that meathead.
There is nothing cute about those two.

I am glad that the other housemates are now getting irritated by the monopolisation of Aisha by that meathead.
There is nothing cute about those two.
Hear Hear! Made me sick to my stomach. Travis confirmed just how big of a wanker he really is tonight.
tumblr_mq6luctKP21qbo81go1_250.gif

Aisha is wearing the pants in this relationship. I can't believe what a girl Travis was tonight being uncomfortable in the company of Marina. Just shows how immature he is.

They are beyond nauseating. I'm embarrassed for Travis. He's acting more idiotic than he already was. My hope is that he's turning voters off and he's gone soon. Man, why didn't they take the money and put us out of our misery?

Aisha is wearing the pants in this relationship. I can't believe what a girl Travis was tonight being uncomfortable in the company of Marina. Just shows how immature he is.
It was so awkward to watch. He was overreacting - and overcompensating - big time. He wouldn't have felt uncomfortable if Priya or Skye were in there with him. He clearly thought "this is my moment to look chivalrous and show Australia how much I love Aisha, then no one can think I'm a flirt" only it backfired big time and just made him look like he can't be trusted in the presence of a woman. Major lols man.

Back