Skip to main content

Top Ten: Who do you want to EVICT?

Who would you EVICT in a top Ten mid-season eviction?

• Casey

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Chad

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Daniel

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • Hannah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kieran

• Marissa

• Mat

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Sarah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sophie

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Xavier

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

Brekkie

Staff member
Whilst we're at it, as we can't evict this season if we did have a free mid-season vote at this stage to evict the housemate of your choice, who would you choose?

It would actually be quite difficult I think to make a choice if this was playing out live as there is absolutely one housemate I've no wish to see on my TV for a moment longer, but stragically it wouldn't make a bit of difference to the game to remove them from it, so as much as I'd like to evict Kieran, I think evicting Mat would be the wisest move the viewers could make if given the opportunity, under the assumption the remainder of the game continued with the housemates voting.

Whilst we're at it, as we can't evict this season if we did have a free mid-season vote at this stage to evict the housemate of your choice, who would you choose?

It would actually be quite difficult I think to make a choice if this was playing out live as there is absolutely one housemate I've no wish to see on my TV for a moment longer, but stragically it wouldn't make a bit of difference to the game to remove them from it, so as much as I'd like to evict Kieran, I think evicting Mat would be the wisest move the viewers could make if given the opportunity, under the assumption the remainder of the game continued with the housemates voting.

Wish this was a multi-poll.

Kieran and Marissa. The only two annoying me to a large extent.

Dan or mat because they're annoying and arrogant.
Probably would prefer to get rid of dan because of his social media following. I think he's also probably gathered a lot of voters just based on the sheer amount of screen time he's had across this season.
But either of those two ;)

I can't bear Mat or Dan. Both of whom should have been evicted when the chance arose. Probably Mat, if I could do it personally, as he is the most aggressively awful of the two. It should be a double eviction of smug and cocky, though.

But the rest follow on closely behind. Anyone I formerly or originally liked, I am now put off by for one reason or another, or have seen so little of no real opinion has formed.

It will be interesting how the edit runs now Ang is gone. Back to excessive focus on Kieran and endless DR episodes of 'And what are your thoughts on that, Kieran?' Foul.

These are the kinds of polls the daily threads should have instead of lame yes/no/maybe questions. @Gayspie if you're going to continue insisting on being first to start the threads, please lift your game. Be more creative. Invite discussion. Inject some humour. Thanks.

These are the kinds of polls the daily threads should have instead of lame yes/no/maybe questions. @Gayspie if you're going to continue insisting on being first to start the threads, please lift your game. Be more creative. Invite discussion. Inject some humour. Thanks.

Gayspie's poll questions are probably the best part about those threads tbh. Quite creative and funny. I hope he continues doing them.

bb1eda704444a2e7a5835c3330f9b044f4a96a9c.jpg

Casey, because she's honestly just plain boring and unlikeable. Daniel, Mat and Kieran are unlikeable to a great extent but at least add to the storyline. As Gretel would say, don't vote out the ones you love to hate, vote out the ones you feel nothing for!

Casey - as much as I hate agreeing with Angela, she’s right. Casey is boring, does nothing and just hides behind the boys, being all smug catching a free ride. Her wanting to target Soph annoyed me.

Back