Who do you want to save?

• Tully

Votes: 39 21.4%
  • Katie and Lucy

Votes: 90 49.5%
  • Tahan

Votes: 53 29.1%

• Total voters
Its as if majority of people here would prefer to watch a house of dull uninteresting people than an entertaining reality TV show.

Yes, this infuriates me too. The sisters are far too nice, moral and regular to be in the BB house.

Tahan and the Sisters. I don't really like Tahan but I think she's good for drama. And I'll vote for the Sisters as I would like to see the back of Tully.

Really? Really? Who is voting to save the sugar sisters? They add nothing to this show!
Stop voting for the fake 'nice' HMs. We want an interesting and fun show, please.

They're the evict Tully vote.

It's never been more clearer. Every other week it's all been scattered votes with 6 housemates. Now it's really easy. Many people keep complaining over the weeks 'who is voting for Tully? I want vote to evict!' Well they've basically got their wish, vote for the sisters to evict Tully.

Katie and Lucy.
Not the most entertaining but lovely girls and really admire their positive outlook and not letting things phase them.
Most mature and self aware ppl in the house.
Deserve to be there far more than the other two self absorbed princesses.

not very close when its "who you want to save" because only like a fifth actually vote and only one or two votes. when its "who you think will be evicted" we are genrally right. Last week being an exception

Seems like the final poll results reflected the public vote - way to go BBB's

Seems like the final poll results reflected the public vote - way to go BBB's

Yes this time was an exception. When mikki is up she is a favourote for most saved in these polls but the actual numbers do not reflect this. It is the opposite with ben

Back