Who do you want to save?

• Tully

Votes: 39 21.4%
  • Katie and Lucy

Votes: 90 49.5%
  • Tahan

Votes: 53 29.1%

• Total voters
I actually like to hear more from the misfits side of the house. I think Big Brother focuses on the cool group way to much! Hopefully as the herd is thinned we will get more misfits!

If Tully survives this week she can join the misfits! I enjoyed seeing her and Mikkayla working together! Shocker!

anyone know if voting for 'katie and lucy' via text will be accepted or does it have to say 'sisters'. I've never voted for them before.

I actually like to hear more from the misfits side of the house. I think Big Brother focuses on the cool group way to much! Hopefully as the herd is thinned we will get more misfits!

If Tully survives this week she can join the misfits! I enjoyed seeing her and Mikkayla working together! Shocker!

I actually think they would be good friends if they could work past their problem with each other. I remember when they first entered the house they were both my faves and they seemed to genuinely like each other. This was before the drully saga was even a thought.

Really tempted to vote for the Sugar Sisters to see Tully or Tahan go.

So how close has our poll been to the actual results in the past?

Ok, well changed my mind. I just gave the sisters a few votes to help evict Tully, and get fun drew back.

Really tempted to vote for the Sugar Sisters to see Tully or Tahan go.

So how close has our poll been to the actual results in the past?

not very close when its "who you want to save" because only like a fifth actually vote and only one or two votes. when its "who you think will be evicted" we are genrally right. Last week being an exception

I hope people actually remember to pick up the phone and vote, because voting on this poll is not equivalent. Last few weeks, the results in the polls have failed us, so guys even if you THINK they are safe, remember to VOTE to be SURE! SAVE THE SUGAR SISTERS

I don't get why anyone would save the sisters.

They are boring and literally never in the edit as a result.

Sugar sisters all the way!!! Love those girls and they make great friends to Jade and Mikkayla whom I also adore.
They're great troopers and just love to have fun. Whenever I see them laugh I can't help but smile! :)
Tahan and Tully can get lost! I'd actually prefer Tahan to go more thank Tully because Bully>Sook

Canadian dude but if i could vote it would be for Tahan. Being new to this board it baffles me the logic behind who you guys support. Its as if majority of people here would prefer to watch a house of dull uninteresting people than an entertaining reality TV show. You might as well go to some local convenience store or a nearby office building and watch their security camera's if you vote for the Sisters.

2j3ktp4.jpg

Thankfully the Aussie public seems to have much better taste than most the people on this board.

Canadian dude but if i could vote it would be for Tahan. Being new to this board it baffles me the logic behind who you guys support. Its as if majority of people here would prefer to watch a house of dull uninteresting people than an entertaining reality TV show. You might as well go to some local convenience store or a nearby office building and watch their security camera's if you vote for the Sisters.

Thankfully the Aussie public seems to have much better taste than most the people on this board.

Maybe you should watch BBUSA. Some people aren't entertained by watching people bully other people. Weird, I know.

Really? Really? Who is voting to save the sugar sisters? They add nothing to this show!
Stop voting for the fake 'nice' HMs. We want an interesting and fun show, please.

Back