Skip to main content

Top 5 Predictions?

S

stuey1986

Ok so well being that we are at the half time point for the series, I expect to see some intruders in the next couple of weeks, and as always they will be out 14 days of going in ensuring the immunity of the current housemates -1 as they stand.

I would like to top 5 to be Ben, Tim, Jade, Drew and Mikkayla. I really want to see Ed out (desperately) and allow Jade to be set free, and on a similar note I would like to see Drew away from Tully.

Ben-its obvious and i have laughed so many times because of him

Tim- 42% of the vote out of 6 is a good indication

Jade- this poor girl has the lowest self esteem around and I want her to grow without the dependence on "DrED"

Drew- Cool dude who is very relatable, i mean who wouldn't want to have a beer with the guy?

Mikkayla- I really liked this girl from Day dot

Unfortunately thats a stretch, looks like it will actually be Ben, Tim, Tahan, Drew and Tully.

Does anyone think Tully will end up as top three as Estelle from last year? Does that mean Tim will throw Drew over the fence like that toy Horse with as much vigour? haha

Tim, Ben, Jade, Drew, Ed

I do not want Ed there, not at all. But experience tells me penises like him go far in this game. Vote to save means just because someone hates you does not mean you go. The girls keep nominating each other. Tahan and Tully have to pay for their crimes sooner or later, unless planning a learn and grow episode is part of their strategy. Mikkayla is not as popular out there as we here seem to think, just as Ed got 3rd in the vote this week.

Top 5 I'd like to see: Tim, Drew, Jade, Ben, Mikkayla

Tim, Ben, Jade, Drew, Ed

Yeah, that's how I see it going too. I'd like to see Mikkalya in there instead of Ed or Drew but I think they'll sneak in due to the attractiveness factor. Tahan may sneak in too. Can't see Tully or the Sisters going close IMO.

Last edited:
I'd like to nominate Ed Big brother for 5000 points for being a douche bag Martyr

Tim - even if he is nominated - crowd will love him enough to be save
Ben - his show to lose
Mikkayla - all the meatheads and mean babes nominating her are now gone, therefor she now attract little nomination points
Jade
Maybe Drew - Depending when Tully is evicted, also depending on Drew's redemption after Tully evicted. Bromance angle too

Tim, Drew, Ben, Mikkayla and Jade. Jade or Mikkayla could be interchangeable between the other three girls and an intruder, but that's who I landed on :)

My Prediction is - Ben, Tim, Jade, Tahan and Mikkayla/Drew

Would have clearly said Mikkayla, but after her voting results on Monday, I'm not so sure.

I tweeted Rohan about this, saying mine were Tim, Jade, Mikkayla, Ben and Drew/Sisters. He replied with:
"My top 5 would be Tully, Tully, Tully, Tully, ME. #Igotthis #thewinnerofbigbrother2013isrohan"

He cracks me up :p

Ben, Tim, Ed, Mik, Tahan

Ed does not deserve it but I can see his social media army keeping him in for a long time, sadly at the expense of Jade.

Mik whilst can be a little annoying I think most people relate to her and her struggles if you like. She is just a normal chick, doesn't seem to be a fame whore, just wants to be in BB. I reckon the average punter will like her.

Tahan just because I love her and I am shallow LOL.

Tim could implode but he thinks the game out each step of the way.

Ben, I think it is his to lose. Normally the BB Gay gets the gay army mobilised, maybe not so much this time, but I think he is a really nice guy, very quirky and quite funny. I would like him to win.

Back