Skip to main content

Today Show is broadcasting from the BB house

Just turned on the today show and the gossip is about to be presented from inside the house. Didn't they do this last year - As part of the ignore every thing task? Haven't seen any housemates yet....

Just turned it on. Did I miss the segment? ETA: Looks at post time. I'd reckon yes. :p

Just turned on the today show and the gossip is about to be presented from inside the house. Didn't they do this last year - As part of the ignore every thing task? Haven't seen any housemates yet....

Please please please please say...... that the presenters will say " do you think Tully will be shocked when she gets out at the news" or " how did he go from hero to zero in two weeks... unreal" even " he certainly picked the wrong blond" might make some flipping penny drop !!!!

The female reporter (not sure of her name) just commented on the eviction.

She mentioned who the bookies have set to go (it's the same as the thread so I wont mention it here). She also said she wants Ed to stay. Could favoritism like that be considered unfair? (It could sway some viewers to save Ed whenever he's up since the today show presenter likes him)

First two segments have her in the kitchen and then the Presidential Suite, by herself. No HMs.

Still waiting for the supposed final segment. (2hrs behind here)

First two segments have her in the kitchen and then the Presidential Suite, by herself. No HMs.

Still waiting for the supposed final segment. (2hrs behind here)

Final segment is in the control room.

They tried to show us Big Brother in the soundproof booth but were knocked back.
No housemates shown. (Except posters on the wall, might have been digital screens with images. Didn't get a good look.)

Did anyone hear what Dickie said when they were talking in the control room? Sounded like the other hosts were shocked/laughing. I missed it. Was probably nothing, but I'm just curious.

It is so wrong on so many levels that they did this tbh.

Alex M, you call yourself a BB purist? Ha! :rolleyes: Whether Channel 9 demanded this or not, if I was Alex I would have flat out refused. These last two seasons have been an absolute joke to the BB concept.

The 1st segment was in the Kitchen, would have been when the roller door was down and housemates couldn't access outside and could have still been asleep. This is often down as they set up props and tasks etc in the backyard. Sometimes when they show footage of the lounge to front door you can see where the roller door comes down from the roof, it's just inside the front door on an angle.

The 2nd segment in the Presidential Suite, is accessible anytime as its only used once a week.

Control Room is accessible anytime.

So I don't see what the big issue is apart from promoting Big Brother.

The 1st segment was in the Kitchen, would have been when the roller door was down and housemates couldn't access outside and could have still been asleep. This is often down as they set up props and tasks etc in the backyard. Sometimes when they show footage of the lounge to front door you can see where the roller door comes down from the roof, it's just inside the front door on an angle.

So there is a roller door still? With the yard to house door not being glass this year I would've thought they'd just remotely lock it like bedroom doors etc

Last edited:
So there is a roller store still? With the yard to house door not being glass this year I would've thought they'd just remotely lock it like bedroom doors etc

Yeah I don't see the need for a roller door anymore, are you sure there is one there Goon?

Yes, they don't housemates to see things happening in the back yard.

Will try and get a photo for you.

There IS a roller door, even though there isn't a need for one, i suppose they would rather be assured the HMs are locked in there, instead of trusting a normal door lock

Here are the 3 segments in full:

[video=youtube;hdDeOZ_5-fc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdDeOZ_5-fc[/video]

thankyou!
and god, richard wilkins is a massive dick.

Yes, they don't housemates to see things happening in the back yard.

Will try and get a photo for you.

Ahh okay I getcha.

After watching the video I agree, nothing to worry about re: outside contact. I don't mind if BB has a party in the backyard so long as the housemates can't hear it or know about it!

Back