Skip to main content

Tim = Russell Hantz "These people are ignorant"

Poxy

[video=youtube;Jkd3HdDIBJ8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jkd3HdDIBJ8[/video]

Tim has his predecessors in Russell Hantz & Richard Hatch. Both were evil manipulators who removed their opposition with clinical precision. We now have their match in Tim, perhaps the first housemate to really understand how to play BB Australia to win. Evil, manipulative, psychopath - sure. But mad Tim is a mad genius running his own show, acting as narrator of his own psychodrama. Now he has Justynn as his evil henchman running amok.

"MY GAME PLAN IS CHAOS"

BWUHUHUHAHA.

[video=youtube;rspFsbq62yA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rspFsbq62yA[/video]

R2z5lcG.jpg

however I think Justynn playing with him. I personally think Justynn is just a little bit cleverer, however I think he will be evicted before he can do any good

Tim is just a fuckwit who spends more time in the Diary Room talking himself up than any other housemate in history. People give him too much credit.

I don't think Tim is "evil" though, yes his manipulative, strategic, intelligent, a troublemaker but not evil. This is the problem that may cost Tim the win which is unfortunate as i have always believed is the stigma of 'playing the game'. Strategy=Evil in the house and in many viewers eyes, it's considered a no no and i don't know why as it's a game and game playing is interesting and causes drama. Especially after so many seasons of a generic winner you would think audiences would want something new.

Tim is just a fuckwit who spends more time in the Diary Room talking himself up than any other housemate in history. People give him too much credit.

At least Tim has lived up to what he says about himself. He admits he likes being centre of attention, he likes to cause chaos, he is cheeky intelligent and plays with people for advantage .... But he isn't mean about it IMO

I don't know.... I'm on a bit of a Tim crusade tonight ..... I'll give you all a reprieve and bid you farewell. Nice night all

I think Tim may have some of the positive traits of Russel or Hatch, but for me he is closer to Rob Cesternino in the Amazon, or to Cerie.

Russel had his delusions, but at his best he was able to notice and exploit weaknesses in his opponents. Cerie and Rob were also good at this, but they were never in strong positions in the tribe, but worked best in the shadows. I think that Rob and Cerie were both more subtle, and playing from behind rather than the front.Tim needs to be noticed, like Russell.. actually, yeah. In a lot of ways they are similar. Russell always seemed to make the people who he destroyed hate him though

My friend thinks Tim is like Tyson, in that he stirs trouble, but is good at the games and everyone likes him.

Tim may be many things but he isn't evil or a psychopath. He is just a very naughty boy.

Tim = Julia Gillard.
Will backstab and lie to get to the top, but in the end will be overthrown and lose to the strange little man in glasses.

Tim has reminded me of Russel Hantz for awhile. These type of people just play hard, which = entertaining for the viewers and annoying for their fellow players.

What do people really want... just watch Ben talk to his fotos all day or Jade stalk Mr Ed. That would be very entertaining, right! LOL

Back