Skip to main content

Tim Dormer talks about being cut off by Channel 9 for engaging with behindbb fans.

Sleepysonic

The video is currently uploading, will be up soon. He talks about returning for 2014, and how different it was, and towards the end of the video he talks about being told he will "never" have a career with channel 9 because he gave his honest opinion of the show in an email that was posted on here.
Channel 9, such cunts...

He has been continuously saying he's going to float the idea of a big brother canada style big brother when he returns though. That could be interesting. As long as they bring back the live feeds damnit.

Very interesting. Thank you for that. I remember that email. Shame it had to have repercussions for Tim's time on ch. 9. But he's worth ten of them any day of the week.

Also interesting that they were saying to Tim that they didn't want Skye to be with Jake (and apparently she was meant to be the winner lol).

We said that Skye was being shown to win the show. It wasn't hard to pick. hahaha.

And IMO, Skye thought she had it in the bag.

Bet Alex & co are really pissed off that Tim has spoken about it all.

The main thing i remember about Skye was her hamming up the ditzy stuff to try and hide her more unpleasant traits. Makes me wonder why they wanted her to win.

Very interesting. Thank you for that. I remember that email. Shame it had to have repercussions for Tim's time on ch. 9. But he's worth ten of them any day of the week.

Also interesting that they were saying to Tim that they didn't want Skye to be with Jake (and apparently she was meant to be the winner lol).

Hey was just wondering where they said Skye was meant to win it? I understand she got more air time but did they actually say it?

This is some pretty serious stuff

TBH when Tim was rushed into the house it felt like a cheap kneejerk insta-ratings stunt. C'mon Tim, what did you think was going to happen :p. I think he's burning bridges after he couldn't secure a resident BBAU whisperer expert role. He'd totally be on the Channel Nine teat if the show was still on.

Big Brother enthusiast my fucking ass. Like i'm guessing maybe Alex & Chris were manipulating to try and save the show. Idk what to think but i'm glad its kind of proven for once. I have always knew there was some kind of direct manipulation in the show but never to this degree. So fucked and annoying, pretty much all reality shows are now like this.

I think there's always manipulation like this deadasdisco, but it's just been brought out to be proven now. All shows are heavily edited to portray someones side, but it is just as possible to manipulate the show too, such as Skye singing commericial songs to reduce quality airtime of others.

I wasn't so much of a fan of Tim while he was on Big Brother here (although I do admit he is definitely one of our best winners) but I'm growing more and more fond of him as the years go on. #YouGoTimDormer

I wasn't so much of a fan of Tim while he was on Big Brother here (although I do admit he is definitely one of our best winners) but I'm growing more and more fond of him as the years go on. #YouGoTimDormer

His actions during the "Have Not" competition in the most recent episode were a tad off putting I found...

Putting Tim into that house in 2014 was like putting a bandaid on the Titantic. I mean the people who ran Big Brother read these forums. They must have been aware of what the fans wanted, and a short stay by Tim wasn't going to fix anything. I hope any BB revival stays far away from Ch. 9, but I also have doubts that any station would treat it any differently.

The video is currently uploading, will be up soon. He talks about returning for 2014, and how different it was, and towards the end of the video he talks about being told he will "never" have a career with channel 9 because he gave his honest opinion of the show in an email that was posted on here.
Channel 9, such cunts...

He has been continuously saying he's going to float the idea of a big brother canada style big brother when he returns though. That could be interesting. As long as they bring back the live feeds damnit.

OMG! We're famous!

anchorman-yes-jumping.gif

I haven't been able to watch BB Canada but I am really enjoying all the comments.

Back