Skip to main content

Three nominees or six

Three nominees or six?

• Three

Votes: 43 44.3%
  • Six

Votes: 54 55.7%

• Total voters
I'm not convinced it will - with more nominated your favourites are more likely to stay, so you're less likely to vote. With three they're more in danger, so it's more worthwhile voting.

Six seems to be working for keeping polarizing players in, and getting those who are boring or have invisible edits out.

I prefer 6 to 3, although surely it will drop down to 3 soon as the number of housemates decreases.
I think we definitely would have seen different people go if it's only 3 people up. It seems to give the public more opportunity to get rid of who they want, rather than the housemates. They always seem to be so shocked by who goes, and as said by Jas today when she saw the percentages, public perception and housemates perception of who is popular appear quite different.

With six facing the vote maybe the public shouldn't have the final say. Let the six be the shortlist for eviction, then the public choose the two nominees (two with least votes), then switch it back to the housemates to have the final say, with the public vote breaking anyt tie.

Back