Three nominees or six?

• Three

Votes: 43 44.3%
  • Six

Votes: 54 55.7%

• Total voters

Brekkie

Staff member
Now the house is back as one and the Halfway House has gone do you think they should stick with six nominees or cut back down to three.

Pros and cons for both - but I'd say with six nominees (and a save) the nominees perhaps feel a bit too safe when half the house is nominated. Cut it back to three and being nominated is more of an issue.

i like 6
more of a chance to get rid of the shit boring ones that no one likes/cares about.

but if its a triple eviction and you wanna put up ben, tully and jazz, i'm all for 3 nominees, least saved leaves first! :p

hell, make it a quadruple eviction and throw ed up too!

Definitely three as a standard. More than that only when it's a special reason.

6 is better, we've already gotten rid of all the boring housemates and now we are going to get rid of Jasmin. If it were three nominations, Tim, Mikkayla, Tahan etc would all be gone already.

Six, for now.

I think they will eventually return to three. Otherwise, once we are down to only six housemates left, they would ALL always be up each week.

I get really disgruntled when the same hms are up week after week, although that is still happening......6 is better than 3 to choose from.

If it hadn't been in place this would have changed the order of evicted hms

1st week nominees: Jade....Drew...Mikkayla...(without Tahan saving her) otherwise it would have been Heidi..
Sharon would not have been evicted

2nd week nominees: Tahan....Tully...Xavier...Ben.....(top 2 on equal pts and bottom 2 equal points)...
Okay maybe Xavier would have still been evicted but Rohan would still be there

3rd week nominees: Mikkayla...Jasmin...Tahan...

Now even though any one of these three could have been up for eviction the nominees themselves may have been quite different because Sharon and Rohan would have still been in the mix....unless Sharon would have been up the week before and was evicted then....whereby Xavier wouldn't have been evicted......Okay now I'm confusing myself...

So anyway I think it's changed up the game quite nicely...and hms cliques are probably not feeling as comfortable as the have done in past series... and now those sneaky alliances don't have as much impact

I'm definitely all for six nominees. The boring people like Matt, Ed etc will only be up if it remains six. They don't get a hell of a lot of nomination points but if a few people swing them a couple they'll be up, so it works well.

as I said in another thread, the 6 nominees is a great thing. Not only does it give us, the voters, more of a chance to choose who we want on our screens, but it also mitigates the looser nomination talk/alliances that BB has allowed the last couple seasons.

Definitely six. If you have just 3 up for eviction and they're all strong personalities, you're forced to lose a good HM while keeping the boring ones who don't make any trouble and don't get nominated.

6 is better, we've already gotten rid of all the boring housemates and now we are going to get rid of Jasmin. If it were three nominations, Tim, Mikkayla, Tahan etc would all be gone already.
If it was 3 nominees Tim wouldn't have even been nominated yet and Mikkayla has been saved both times so she wouldn't have gone.

They should be 3 nominees from now on as there is no halfway house.

Or at least 4.

Definitely go back to three. Drop the nominee swap thing too, and open the fucking voting lines immediately after the nominations show.

Er, not that I vote lol.

six nominees with the swap is good - it's the superpower that's shit.

now that HMs have to fear being seen/heard to vote for the person with the superpower, they refuse to vote for them, meaning the SP effectively confers immunity for a week. from a toothless waste of airspace to an instant save, the SP has morphed into a game-changing monster. it's gotta go.

I prefer 6 because of the greater chance of potplants being up for eviction, whereas 3 nominees being up for evictions tends to be the loud and entertaining ones.

4 each week, and every 4th week everybody up. that way you get a go at evicting who you want.

The six nominees stops us from getting the same few every week because it doesn't take that many votes to go up. I actually think it's one of the better ideas for this series. Maybe cut it down when we lose a few more housemates.

I like the 6 nominees and the "save/swap"....get rid of the superpower, as someone said above it's like giving someone immunity to not being put up. Once the number of HM's dwindles down then switch it back to 3.

I think they should stick with 6 for most of this season, otherwise it'll look like they're backing down on another twist. I don't really mind either way for other series though.

Back