Skip to main content

Thoughts on the Final 6 (housemate negativity allowed)

(( SING IT LIKE YOKO ))

"Imagine there's no Prisus
It's easy cos she's a lie.
No Ryan or Travi below us
Above us only SKYE !
Imagine all the Pristians
at eviction, waving her bi

Imagine Prisus wasn't cunty
I know, its hard to do
Nothing to gossip or cry for
And no fake religion too
Imagine all the Pristians
Living lies in exile

You may say I'm a creamer
But I'm not a wannabe Bhushan
I hope someday you'll join us
And accept that SKYE finished #1"

What's this spammy crap you are sending me?

Lina - Negative nancy, asks too many questions, boring, genuine, feminist, nice girl, gives others a chance, likes to get to know people

Penny - Over the top, overly playing the lost act, care free, a little fake, older version of Skye, annoying, fun, crazy

Priya - Smart, strategic, manipulative, game player, overly emotional about things, condescending, feminist, complainer, caring, mother figure

Ryan - Didn't notice him half way through the game, can be boring, funny, genuine, jokes at the expense of others, condescending, laid back, damn good looking

Skye - Immature, cried at stupid things at the start, comes across as bitchy, over the top, entertaining, hilarious, only housmate I laugh out loud to, strategic, crazy, care free, confident

Travis - Overly playing the dumb act, jokes at the expense of others, untrustworthy, genuine, too affectionate, funny, can be smart, lame

You can't really use that word to make the comparison these days, but I understand where he's coming from. Gives a lot of unwanted attention and physical contact, using his strength sometimes.

But yeah, not rape-y. Just his way of havin a laugh

Yes it is. I have worked with people in sheltered workshops and they don't understand what boundaries are.

Prisus - misunderstood, strong, intelligent, crafty stirrer, sassy and fun personality
Skye - over-the-top, borderline fake, still lovable at the end of the day
Travis - also over-the-top, a lot of what he says and does is calculated and he is not funny
Lina - intelligent and independent, not afraid to not blend in with everyone - great quality
Penny - I find her hilarious but unfortunately not too endearing
Ryan - extremely boring, barely any personality, very misplaced for a show like this.

Sooo who are you going for?

Prisus and Ryan, but this thread was more of a "negative" post and that's how I felt.

Agree, Travis only kisses and cuddles all the housemates, i reckon any rape victim would be largely annoyed at that comparison
Wow rape-y. Stupid comment.
You can't really use that word to make the comparison these days, but I understand where he's coming from. Gives a lot of unwanted attention and physical contact, using his strength sometimes.

But yeah, not rape-y. Just his way of havin a laugh

I apologise to all to all that I might have offended, as when i came back to it, the editing time was over. I am sincerely sorry and should've used a better word.

Negative thoughts on the Top 6:
Lina - Kind of dishonest and miserable
Penny - Can be over-the-top
Priya - Gossip and occasional troublemaker
Skye - Major attention seeker, often childish, doesn't seem to have a good set of morals
Travis - Attention seeking, sometimes childish
Ryan - Needs to get shirtless/pantless more often :giggle: (other than that he's perfect)

Lina - slightly superior, feels like she needs to take a chill pill sometime. She seems very independent but I don't see that as a bad thing. I like she knows her own brain, but at time I think she needs to accept we don't all think alike.
Penny - something about her that feels a bit fake. Think she's got more going on upstairs than she acts. Feel with her, definitley needed a few more weeks to maybe see the real Penny
Priya - obsessive re winning, too much game playing not enough fun. Same above re Lina and independent.
Ryan - superior, condescending. Mr Nice Laid Back Guy in the diary room, not so much in the house. He needs to realise that just because people aren't as clever as him, that doesn't make him a better person.
Skye - spoilt brat, attention seeking, get a feeling nothing runs deep
Travis - would imagine his 'fun' side could be annoying to live with. Childish at time.

Despite all this, still want anyone but Skye and Ryan to win! If pushed for fav, suppose Travis and Priya.

Lina - Rude, backstabber, thinks she is always right.
Penny - I agree, most likely fake. Extremely exaggerated, if she was there from the beginning, she would've turned out like Skye.
Priya - QUEEN. Though: Can be considered untrustworthy, is not that funny. #oops
Skye - Immature, self-obsessed.
Ryan - No one knew who he was for the first month. Constantly put others down in the form of a "joke". Backstabber, un-trustworthy.
Travis - Relied on looks, no way smarter than a 3 year old. Almost rape-y.
Emojiology - almost illiterate, uses the act of sexual violence against women to describe possible attractions between a man and a woman, smart as a box of rocks.

Back