Skip to main content

this really could be a 'game changer'

P

palu

So as much as last night's event was overhyped, I really believe it could be a game changer as advertised.

1. As the intruder chicks will gain a week's grace, an ordinary hm will go next week so both girls will make final 7 before 2 oldies. B4 last night nathan was gone for sure at next vote. Also, both boog and maddi are inoffensive and even likeable to the public and could go much further in the game from here.

2. Old alliances have been smashed. They all really seem to like both boog and maddi. Tahan is no longer isolated and has 2 allies now. I think Mikkayla is particularly exposed. But the playing field has really been leveled.

3. Nathan took a pretty big swipe at Tim before he left. If people are influenced by this then Tim could be at his most vulnerable over the next two evictions. This could be further exacerbated by his awkward boog declaration. (I suspect Tim's announcement was contrived but he possibly wouldn't have expected to be stuck in there with her).

4. Ed is maybe not as vulnerable now. He's stepped up the relationship for sure and is showing more sensitivity to jade now so may even get some jade fan saves. There's also the maddi story with future interest. (I reckon maddi was lying when she picked drew as the one she likes. And drew also has a potential new relationship with maddi.

Anyhoo, I sense I'm beginning to rave so time to see if others see these angles eventuating.

Nathan was a lock for next weeks eviction, now both female intruders will be safe so someone else will go in his place.

The girl intruders will make final 6, given the 1 week as a HM before nominating/being nominated rule. So they'll be there till the final 3 weeks; I exoect a double eviction on the 23rd which hopefully takes them out and leaves 4 original HMs for the last two weeks before the finale on 6/11.

Makkayla won the superpower yesterday and is unlikely now to be nominated. She'll probably use it to save Jade.The intruders are ineligible to be nominated.
It looks like a huge Eviction night next week with Drew going home (IMO) if Jade is saved by Mikkayla.

Makkayla won the superpower yesterday and is unlikely now to be nominated. She'll probably use it to save Jade
The intruders are ineligible to be nominated
It looks like a huge Eviction night next week with Drew going home (IMO) if Jade is saved by Mikkayla.

If Mikka won (which seems to be the case) and if she also had the ability to save another (which we don't actually know yet) and IF Ed goes tomorrow (as expected), next week's noms come from a pool of Ben, Drew, Tahan and Tim! Good grief.

If Mikka won (which seems to be the case) and if she also had the ability to save another (which we don't actually know yet) and IF Ed goes tomorrow (as expected), next week's noms come from a pool of Ben, Drew, Tahan and Tim! Good grief.

I know, one of the big 4 will be going.

If anything think people will be more cynical of Ed "showmance" with Jade - he is nominated and now Jade has he full attention.......please
As for Drew and Maddi - well with Drew anything is possible I suppose
Tim - think he'll just keep being Tim. Think you knock Tim down he gets up, brushes himself off and back to business as ususal
As for Mikkayla think maybe next time she is up she just might go - the cat has used up it's 9 lives

Maybe Maddie will be able to be nominated this week as she is taking Nathan's 'place'.

I think the girls will be able to nominate and be nominated because they participated in the showdown and the prize was superpower for nominations(Mikkayla won)..so they wouldnt have been given a chance to win it, if they couldnt use it for themselves?

Nathan and Justyn participated last week aswell though. I think they can use it but not nominate/be nominated

If any of the housemates are smart, they would put Mikkayla up for 4 to make sure she is up, people are getting in with 4 votes so imagine if 3 people voted for her, one being 4 and others being 2 or 3, she wouldn't be able to save herself I don't think.

Makkayla won the superpower yesterday and is unlikely now to be nominated. She'll probably use it to save Jade.The intruders are ineligible to be nominated.

I thought Sonia said the winner of Showdown would hand the superpower over to the evicted housemate on Wednesday? That presumably being Ed, will almost certainly pass it on to Jade, to use.

I know, one of the big 4 will be going.

Don't underestimate Drew though, he gets around 17% ish in a 6 way vote. Tahan gets around that mark as well, and also lots of people want Tahan out so they may vote Drew in order to get her out. I think Tahan may go if Ben, Tim, Tahan and Drew were up. Cos Tim and Ben will defo be safe so its between Tahan and Drew and a lot of people, I mean A LOT of people HATE Tahan, so tactically they would vote Drew. So my bet would be a tahan eviction.

I thought Sonia said the winner of Showdown would hand the superpower over to the evicted housemate on Wednesday? That presumably being Ed, will almost certainly pass it on to Jade, to use.

Why would the winner of Showdown hand over their power to an evicted HM??? No, producers like the Showdown concept and needed an excuse to keep it, evicted HM's no longer have any say on who gets the Superpower. You have to win it in Showdown.

Don't underestimate Drew though, he gets around 17% ish in a 6 way vote. Tahan gets around that mark as well, and also lots of people want Tahan out so they may vote Drew in order to get her out. I think Tahan may go if Ben, Tim, Tahan and Drew were up. Cos Tim and Ben will defo be safe so its between Tahan and Drew and a lot of people, I mean A LOT of people HATE Tahan, so tactically they would vote Drew. So my bet would be a tahan eviction.

So many things could happen, Makkayla or Jade might even still get Nominated. Someone else said the intruders might also be up for nominations because they played in the Showdown games, Ed might even be saved because of the JadeEd date special last night. It's hard to tell anymore :confused:. Producers are making the rules up as they go

Back