Skip to main content

This or That?

Still.

Water or wine?
I ask because I've heard so many people say they wish they could turn water into wine, but give me water any day!

Still.

Water or wine?
I ask because I've heard so many people say they wish they could turn water into wine, but give me water any day!
Definitely water. Love wine, but water is THE drink for people of all ages. Refreshing and comes, generally speaking, with no health warnings and provisos in our country.

Lindt or Haighs

Definitely water. Love wine, but water is THE drink for people of all ages. Refreshing and comes, generally speaking, with no health warnings and provisos in our country.

Lindt or Haighs

Haighs. Their lime creams are divine.

Custard or ice cream with plum pudding (and hot or cold?)

Haighs. Their lime creams are divine.

Custard or ice cream with plum pudding (and hot or cold?)
I love creams. Peppermint, orange, lemon, lime, strawberry, pineapple, coffee... not a fan of hard centres, caramel or toffee. Love Turkish Delight too. I'll have to investigate the limes when it isn't so hot. I like the Lindt cappucino balls and the lemon balls.

Salt

Btw, there is no butter on the popcorn at cinemas. It's all oils, chemicals and colouring. Frankly if you knew what they were you wouldn't touch the stuff without a haz-mat suit...

Surf or skate?

Hide them in a tissue, then eat them? That's gross :D:D

Friends

Vodka with fresh lime or cordial lime?

Hide them in a tissue, then eat them? That's gross :D:D

Friends

Vodka with fresh lime or cordial lime?
I don't drink vodka, but I'd say fresh.

Change out of what you've been wearing into something comfy or stay in them when you get home.

Does getting nekid count as changing into something comfy? I MUST remove my day clothes as soon as I walk in the door.

Salt and vinegar on hot chips or gravy?

Of course it does. I live alone and it's 'freeball Friday' and all associated dress codes everyday if so desired. I'm also a day clothes remover. Once they're off, it's loose and comfy all the way.

Definitely gravy.

Europe or Asia as a 'destination'.

Ahhh that's nice to hear. I can't stand people that remain in their work clothes for hours after they arrive home. It irritates me in an odd way.. It's the same as sleeping. I can't sleep with clothes on after I nearly choked myself in the middle of the night after an oversized shirt I wore to bed got tangled around my underarm and neck..

Europe hands down.

38 degrees or 12 degrees (ambient temperature)

Ahhh that's nice to hear. I can't stand people that remain in their work clothes for hours after they arrive home. It irritates me in an odd way.. It's the same as sleeping. I can't sleep with clothes on after I nearly choked myself in the middle of the night after an oversized shirt I wore to bed got tangled around my underarm and neck..

Europe hands down.

38 degrees or 12 degrees (ambient temperature)
If nothing else, remove your shoes. They're the first things to come off.

38 Degrees*

Unless you know, I am stranded in a desert without water or shade

Except for underwear, your wardrobe can only have one of any item of clothing. One jacket, one pair of pants ect. You can only replace items every 6 years. Or have a very large wardrobe but everything was bought by someone that deeply hates you.

On work clothes, does anyone else fall into the small group of people like me who hates street clothes on or in their bed?

Back