Skip to main content

Things You Hate & Stuff That Annoys You...

People who drive over 10km/hour below the speed limit during peak hours for people who work. I get it, you're not in a hurry, so get of the main roads and go to the side streets. It will make no difference for you, but it would've given me another 5 minutes at work this morning and would reduce my stress levels

Banks and Insurance companies who use grubby facile tactics to get the lower socio economic group on board.
"Take out a loan or premium from us at exorbitant rates but ignore that and look at the shiny $50 bunnings voucher we give you"
Caveat emptor and all that but its deliberate targeting of a lower socio ecomomic demographic who due to circumstances can only see and live from week to week.
Wrong thread perhaps. Its too light to say it annoys me. I hate the exploitation.

when you are reading a newspaper article, press the arrow down button to read the rest, and get shown the next article.

Tom dickhead Cruise.......why do people watch his movies???
He gives me the heebie jebbies.......fall off a building for real, that would be a fine stunt shorty

Tom dickhead Cruise.......why do people watch his movies???
He gives me the heebie jebbies.......fall off a building for real, that would be a fine stunt shorty

And he broke his foot for real and still didn't learn anything. Actors doing their own stunts doesn't make them cool - stuntmen are a real profession for a reason.

Reactions: kxk
i don't mind tom cruise as an actor. can't really say anything about him as a person though.

and as for why people watch his action movies is quite simple.....it's because they are action movies that are well done.

And he broke his foot for real and still didn't learn anything. Actors doing their own stunts doesn't make them cool - stuntmen are a real profession for a reason.

from what i've read he isn't doing it for coolness points. i just think he is one of the adrenaline junkies. if he wasn't an actor he'd probably be making youtube videos of him climbing up cliffs without any support.

from what i've read he isn't doing it for coolness points. i just think he is one of the adrenaline junkies. if he wasn't an actor he'd probably be making youtube videos of him climbing up cliffs without any support.

He does seem to have an excess of energy which he needs to burn off, whether by jumping off buildings, trains or couches.

He must be clean-living though, he looks extremely good for 56, compared both to his contemporaries and normal people.

He does seem to have an excess of energy which he needs to burn off, whether by jumping off buildings, trains or couches.

He must be clean-living though, he looks extremely good for 56, compared both to his contemporaries and normal people.

he's probably got a portrait of himself hidden in his house.

You mean he is immature, jumping off stuff, like a toddler?

Looks.....he has had extensive surgery, constantly
He is still fugly if you ask me, huge honker, and dumpy and tending to fat.

Before the original surgery he resembled neanderthals,

tom-cruise-teeth.jpg

tom-cruise-nose-job.jpg

4ad539a5260ebb6282692fe2544c62f7.jpg

Over the years he has had....
teeth fixed
nose jobs
brow reduction (removing the overhanging neanderthal bit)
jaw implants
chin implant

and lately a face lift, botox and fillers

tom-cruise-botox.jpg

Could just be getting fat here

tom-cruise-face-lift.jpg

tom-cruise-hair-transplant.jpg

Back