Skip to main content

Things That Make You Laugh

Screen-Shot-2013-04-09-at-4.24.28-PM.png

So this is what you must look like:

images

Come again??

It's a funny clip I stumbled across, that's all. In no way is the narrator of it meant to be taken seriously; he's taking the piss (pun intended) FFS I thought it was obvious. lmao

Anyway I was raised in a household were alcohol was seldom available bar special occassions so I'm a teetotaller (though not averse to the odd frothy on the right occassion) via upbringing you could say.

I used to hate beer with a passion when I was younger but uni forced me to drink it more. At first it was begrudgingly but these days I actually look forward to having a few cold ones after a long day.
All alcoholic beverages taste like shit to me. I gulp it down to blend in but I can go without forever if necessary.

I seriously don't think I've ever being hung over let alone wasted. lol I don't need artificial stimulants to have a good time. lolol

So you're the friend that remembers everything and takes great joy in reminding you of it the next morning.

BANE OF MY EXISTENCE!!!

Come again??

I would never have imagined that @Consuela was a beer drinker at all or would be coming home and "Having a few cold ones" I thought it would be funny to post a picture of what imo is the stereotypical Aussie beer drinker.

It's a funny clip I stumbled across, that's all.
Good for you. My post had nothing to do with the clip that you posted (which I have not watched).

I thought ini was insinuating that you had to be a beer drinking bogan to find that vid funny and I'm relieved it was truly aimed squarely at you. It's all good, I'm fine with that. :biggrin:

...I posted this in the 'My Kitchen Rules' thread earlier today but thought 'what the hell... why not post it here too?'... on last night's show I noticed this little awkward moment and thought... "I've just gotta do a Gif on that!"... (it's just the little bastard within me coming out I guess)... cheers.

B7SJ5d.gif

Back