Skip to main content

things i hate that everyone else loves

Also I really hate balloons.

With the Balloons ............ I REALLY HATE when people let go of balloons, at Funerals etc ......... How is it good to do that? I understand that it is a letting go process, but they end up just a piece of plastic that falls down to Earth and the scattered that shit around for birds or other animals to ingest or pollute our earth even more!

With the Balloons ............ I REALLY HATE when people let go of balloons, at Funerals etc ......... How is it good to do that? I understand that it is a letting go process, but they end up just a piece of plastic that falls down to Earth and the scattered that shit around for birds or other animals to ingest or pollute our earth even more!

I've always wondered how far balloons go once they are released.

We released red, white and blue balloons with the ashes of my cousin in them and as it was a windy day and blowing in the right direction, they travelled far out of sight into the Southern Ocean or is it Bass Strait skies out of Warrnambool? A few popped in the carpark which made us laugh as it would only happen to Gary. I suppose the air pressure would make them explode at some stage. I am not scientifically minded so am only guessing.

...our oldest son is staying with us at the moment in between moving houses... damn I hate seeing pubes embedded in dry soap when I go for a shower the next morning!... we have had a discussion about it believe me!... cheers.

...our oldest son is staying with us at the moment in between moving houses... damn I hate seeing pubes embedded in dry soap when I go for a shower the next morning!... we have had a discussion about it believe me!... cheers.
Sharing soap is one step forwards, two steps back.

damn it - today I thought of something really good to put in this thread and now? BLANK!!!!

I have forgotten when it was the last time I used a bar of soap! I am a puff and soap gel girl these days ..... although I would hate to think about someone using my puff....yucko!!!!!!!!

i hate ladders
they wobble
I don't mind heights at all ... just if ladders are involved I'll stay on the ground thanks ....

...our youngest daughter and also a mate of mine do something that I don't actually hate but it just bewilders me... if we are all in a group and something totally funny happens or someone cracks a really funny joke... everyone in the group will break out it uncontrollable laughter while they don't actually laugh like normal... they just smile and say something like... "that's funny" or "yeah funny one"... or something similar... they don't actually laugh...

...breaking out in spontaneous laughter is basically a reflex response yet they don't ever just laugh!... how do they do that?... to me that is just weird... it's like accidentally hitting your thumb with a hammer and instead of screaming out swear words they would just calmly say... "Oh dear... that hurt"... it just isn't right!... lol!... I just don't get how they can do that!... cheers.

...our youngest daughter and also a mate of mine do something that I don't actually hate but it just bewilders me... if we are all in a group and something totally funny happens or someone cracks a really funny joke... everyone in the group will break out it uncontrollable laughter while they don't actually laugh like normal... they just smile and say something like... "that's funny" or "yeah funny one"... or something similar... they don't actually laugh...

...breaking out in spontaneous laughter is basically a reflex response yet they don't ever just laugh!... how do they do that?... to me that is just weird... it's like accidentally hitting your thumb with a hammer and instead of screaming out swear words they would just calmly say... "Oh dear... that hurt"... it just isn't right!... lol!... I just don't get how they can do that!... cheers.

PSML and Totally Pissing Myself Laughing at ANYONE that hits their thumb and says that - It is almost like watching 2 drunks tripping up on a staircase and rolling 2 flights down - hitting their heads together - and rolling again, whilst keeping their all their beer unspilled in their glasses........ have a gulp and then ............... well, I'd be laughing .............

I'm like that. Both with the laughter and the hammer. I do agree that it is strange. I'm not sure why your daughter or your mate do that, but I like to internalise my emotions.

I hate the Simpsons.*
Hated Seinfeld, too.
I also really hate Rockwiz.
(Ooh, I feel hateful now. Haters gunna hate!)
The Piano.
Top of the Lake.
Pink. (the over-rated singer, not the colour)
KanyeKimwe, I don't give a shit
anything Twitter, or Instagram, etc etc-related
selfies
Facebook
people having "brands"
Mummybloggers
rap
hiphop
jazz
funk
fusion
Todd Sampson's brain expansion
any sport involving a ball

*I got all excited when I thought the thing was finally going to end, even though they'd still be playing repeats until we're all 105....

Back