Skip to main content

The voting public.

pawlini

I've got the power
So let's break this down, I'm going to leave the newbies out cause they have no chance. who is voting for these people?

David: Seems to have a strong fan base on this forum, has mixed reactions in other social media pages like Facebook and Twitter.

Leo: Gay guys might vote for him?

Priya: Has an OBSESSED fan base on here, apart from her family and friends she might get votes off other Indians?

Ryan: Has the tween female demographic and gay guys as well as his rich family and friends pimping him on social media

Skye: tweens seem to like her, cant see any females over 25 that would like her. straight males might vote but I would say they are probably guys who could never get her.

Travis: Has the tween vote, the gay vote, the relationship lovers vote, the older people vote if they find him endearing like a son on top of his footy mates promoting him on social media and his local community and Aisha fans!

By the looks of things on FB, there seems to be quite a few 'Save Penny's'!
I don't get why anyone would vote at all though? Nominations come out on Thursday which means the only show in between noms and eviction is the Monday show. So who would even want to vote? We see nothing!!!

Priya: Has an OBSESSED fan base on here, apart from her family and friends she might get votes off other Indians?

thatsracist.gif

^ heh.

(goes to check supply of pop-corn. damn, we're out, oh well, I guess these chicken flavoured twisties will have to do :))

regarDS

Actually I think Indians contribute largely to Priyas votes. Why wouldn't they? And that's not being racist at all. So if I was to say 'Travis gets a lot of votes from the Italian community' is that racist? No. If there was an Arab in there, Arabs would vote for them. An Asian? Asians will vote. An Indian? Indians will vote! There's no denying it.. Anyone from a minority in Australia, will have a fan base from that community. It's simple

Actually I think Indians contribute largely to Priyas votes. Why wouldn't they? And that's not being racist at all. So if I was to say 'Travis gets a lot of votes from the Italian community' is that racist? No. If there was an Arab in there, Arabs would vote for them. An Asian? Asians will vote. An Indian? Indians will vote! There's no denying it.. Anyone from a minority in Australia, will have a fan base from that community. It's simple

I think it's more the assumption that ETHNIC GROUPS within Australia are some kind of HIVE MIND...

They may very well! It was implied that apart from friends and family, the ONLY others would be Indians.... so does that mean all Indians think the same? and can Australians who do not know her vote for her?

They may very well! It was implied that apart from friends and family, the ONLY others would be Indians.... so does that mean all Indians think the same? and can Australians who do not know her vote for her?
Does Priya have a large fanbase on social media and stuff? I know in the beginning she wasn't really liked but now she is! On these forums she's very very big but I don't suspect many vote. Nevertheless I think she does get votes from the public, but the votes from the Indian community probably do help her out a lot cause of the little amount of people voting.
This is just my opinion though, I wouldn't have a clue if I'm right or wrong lol

Does Priya have a large fanbase on social media and stuff? I know in the beginning she wasn't really liked but now she is! On these forums she's very very big but I don't suspect many vote. Nevertheless I think she does get votes from the public, but the votes from the Indian community probably do help her out a lot cause of the little amount of people voting.
This is just my opinion though, I wouldn't have a clue if I'm right or wrong lol
She seems to rate highly on the radar thing. I dunno... I don't really do SM

@MADONNA or @Mrs Butterface probably know more.

I have been surprised by the number of over 25 gels who love Skye. These same people like Priya but think she a back stabber. They like Skye's in ya face approach. Meh. I don't get it personally.

look its fact! how do you think that Malissa chick won Xfactor? The Filipino community.
I'm not Filipino but I still like her because she's a genuinely good singer. Same reason I like Priya, not for her singing, but because she's a genuine person!

They relate to her and would like to support a minority on television and get her to win as some sort of achievement as the gays did for Ben 2012 even when he didn't deserve it.

Back