Skip to main content

The Voice 2021

Judges are told when to turn their chairs !!!

It's because the producers think we are so dumb and useless that we have to be spoon fed our reality TV...THEY have to dictate when a judge should turn their chair ??? OMG, why don't they just put a producer next to each chair and they can hit the button, then hold up cards like an autocue so that the judges don't accidently get it wrong :p

YOU TURNED TO EARLY SEBASTIAN, do it again & your OUT :cool: (the tribe has spoken)

Capture.JPG

Judges are told when to turn their chairs !!!

It's because the producers think we are so dumb and useless that we have to be spoon fed our reality TV...THEY have to dictate when a judge should turn their chair ??? OMG, why don't they just put a producer next to each chair and they can hit the button, then hold up cards like an autocue so that the judges don't accidently get it wrong :p

YOU TURNED TO EARLY SEBASTIAN, do it again & your OUT :cool: (the tribe has spoken)

View attachment 57296
Little bit of a click baity title. What he actually said was;

“So there are little things the producer will write in, stuff like, ‘If this is just a one-chair turn, maybe jump in’.”

I mean of course the producers manipulate some things. That’s TV for you. The main draw of this show is the judges and the chair turns. They want the drama of a couple of judges at least pitching for the artist. Not surprising in the least to me.

Little bit of a click baity title. What he actually said was;

“So there are little things the producer will write in, stuff like, ‘If this is just a one-chair turn, maybe jump in’.”

I mean of course the producers manipulate some things. That’s TV for you. The main draw of this show is the judges and the chair turns. They want the drama of a couple of judges at least pitching for the artist. Not surprising in the least to me.
Are you suggesting I'm guilty of creating a click bait title :oops:

........................... And pause for dramatic effect.........................

Well, maybe a teensy weensy wittle bit :cool:

Are you suggesting I'm guilty of creating a click bait title :oops:

........................... And pause for dramatic effect.........................

Well, maybe a teensy weensy wittle bit :cool:
Haha moreso the news.com.au article, but if the shoe fits….

…one main reason for me never watching ‘The Voice’ (or as I call it ‘who can scream the loudest’)… is the obvious habit of the contestants trying to out screech each other and also with the judges trying to outdo each other in the ‘turn-the-chair-around’ overreacting theatrics causing them to carry on like pork chops… they overact so bad that they look ludicrous…it looks so fake… it wouldn’t be so bad if any of them could actually act…

…so if the contestants could stop trying to break the sound barrier and the judges stop trying to win Academy Awards for appalling acting then maybe I would actually watch it?… naaaaaaah!… who am l kidding?… of course I wouldn’t… I can’t stand Guy Sebastion’s guts anyway… cheers.

…one main reason for me never watching ‘The Voice’ (or as I call it ‘who can scream the loudest’)… is the obvious habit of the contestants trying to out screech each other and also with the judges trying to outdo each other in the ‘turn-the-chair-around’ overreacting theatrics causing them to carry on like pork chops… they overact so bad that they look ludicrous…it looks so fake… it wouldn’t be so bad if any of them could actually act…

…so if the contestants could stop trying to break the sound barrier and the judges stop trying to win Academy Awards for appalling acting then maybe I would actually watch it?… naaaaaaah!… who am l kidding?… of course I wouldn’t… I can’t stand Guy Sebastion’s guts anyway… cheers.
Your observations probably ties into this article....

The winners over the last decade never sell many records or get anywhere on the charts :)

If I had a good voice for singing and I was young & gorgeous looking I'd go on the show just to stir the pot :)
When they asked what my aspirations where and & why I came on the show, I'd reply, "To win the 100 grand of course, cause this show aint gunna do shit for my singing career" :roflmao:
And then reel in laughter as the judges squirm about in some vain attempt to qualify their existence on this out of date scream-fest... :tongue:

Skyfall chick was great, let’s see what this next guy’s like - I can’t handle his whispy moustaki.
Jordan did Anyone by Justin Bieber and smashed it IMO. It’s a hard song to sing. Justin usually just sings the harmony when he performs it live. I think Guy should have taken him straight through. Cutting to 2 is brutal tho. I flicked over to Survivor after Jordan, will have to catch up on the rest tomorrow afternoon.

Back