Skip to main content

THE VOICE 2017 - is good!

I hate the SOB stories.

I hear a SOB story & I don't want the judges to turn around.

My caring side it on fire. :D

I hate them too, and the way the judges pretend they didn't know. Way too much time is spent on stories, and too little on actual singing.

Reactions: kxk
Yeah, I skip all that personal "journey" crap, that is when I flip to see if the HR reveal is hideous, or someone drops their dish, flippy RTV viewing is kind of fun.

Do you think someone in the audience gave George a sign, turn for that pretty boy???The drag guy the other night?

IMO: The judges know what the contestant looks like before they get on stage.

Another thing I dislike is when a judge doesn't know if to press the button or not.

9/10 they don't.

What I want to happen is, the judge sneezes & accidently presses the button.

Also when a singer sings one note the crowd screams like it's their favourite band or singer.

I check in before Masterchef starts mostly to enjoy Boy George's eye shadow - loved that intense bright blue he wore last night. Lost interest in the contestants after James didn't get through to the final 12.

Every time I click over during an add break or near the end someone is singing like a scalded cat! It's awful. I hope Judea wins now.

I haven't watched last night's yet, but I have less interest this time than any other season. It's still worth it for George, but the singing talent is yet to impress.

I only watched he auditions, for George & Kelly, and they were entertaining
But as soon as Doctor Who started, I couldn't be bothered with this anymore. Not keen on the singing part
I just watched Sunday's repeat - and yeah, not missing anything, I hope that George singer that lost her Mum sang sweetly
The little girl with the guitar on Seals team I like, but OMG I don't want him to win.

I agree @Meglos the singing isn't great

Look, just sent this....

17.07.02-Karise-Eden4-small.jpg

I can't remember what she sounded like? Kind of soulful is all I can recall, not far from me venue

Kind of deep soulful voice, very powerful. I think she had confidence issues and didn't want to be in the spotlight.

Every time I click over during an add break or near the end someone is singing like a scalded cat! It's awful. I hope Judea wins now.

Judah? Not sure how it's spelled. Saw he won. He was the obvious winner/best singer from the audition rounds, I thought. Is it always this predictable? Unless Boy George is a judge, I wouldn't put myself through watching any of it again. Every so often I'd tune in during an ad break and there'd be Lucy in hotpants or tiny skirts singing portentously in high dog tones, slightly off-key, AR-OOOO! Or it would be Seal pontificating. Boring!

Judah? Not sure how it's spelled. Saw he won. He was the obvious winner/best singer from the audition rounds, I thought. Is it always this predictable? Unless Boy George is a judge, I wouldn't put myself through watching any of it again. Every so often I'd tune in during an ad break and there'd be Lucy in hotpants or tiny skirts singing portentously in high dog tones, slightly off-key, AR-OOOO! Or it would be Seal pontificating. Boring!

There was no excitement in the singing talent. Three of the top 4 were good singers but with no star quality. Judah is fine, but does anyone realistically think he's going to be a star?
At least a singer won though. Lucy was apalling.

Boy George carried this season on his own, with backup by Kelly Rowland. I agree that Seal is boring and oh-so-serious. It wasn't as bad as the season where they had James Blunt and Chris Isaak, but it needs to improve.

Back